one things i want to see in hacknet is a shape ( like a pa) with some bonus ( attack , defense , heal , nuke ...) maybe with some thematic ( chivalry , dragon , algorithm...)all idea are welcome .

and i love the saadow idea who give some real interest to the world of hacknet.
    Pour vivre heureux vivons perché !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabal View Post
    one things i want to see in hacknet is a shape ( like a pa) with some bonus ( attack , defense , heal , nuke ...) maybe with some thematic ( chivalry , dragon , algorithm...)all idea are welcome .

and i love the saadow idea who give some real interest to the world of hacknet.

I'm not sure I understand, so I'm going to toss this out there and see if I followed what you're suggesting right. Are you suggesting modification to the software output that's set into shapes, which change or enhance the way the software works, and obfuscates that specific improvement to the player by giving it an ambigious but unique theme to work with that shape?

The most ready idea I can think of regarding this concept is the use of blast shapes as a Warlock in Dungeons and Dragons, they used a type of never-ending magic that they could modify with metamagic feats that changed the shape, range, element, and other features of this attack that the warlock would cast.

Unless you mean the shape of the hacker changing, I made a few suggestions on ways that could be done back in an earlier post, though combining that idea with the model proposition I put in a later post, would be kind of interesting!

Thank you for the compliment!

I thinking more about the shape of the character. Like a pa for the hacknet with a shape of dragon , chivalry, mutant , beast, algorithm... each one with a benefit in one area ( nuke , heal , protection , direct atack ,buff , debuff ).
    Pour vivre heureux vivons perché !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabal View Post
    I thinking more about the shape of the character. Like a pa for the hacknet with a shape of dragon , chivalry, mutant , beast, algorithm... each one with a benefit in one area ( nuke , heal , protection , direct atack ,buff , debuff ).
    Oh I get it! I'm a derp! You mean power armor! I should have gotten that.

You know, that's a really cool idea! It would be kind of interesting to see powered armor that changes the hacknet hacker appearance. Consider calling it defensive software interfaces. It'd be the only armor that is effective in hacknet, it would have certain stats--perhaps like a wiremesh suit--outside of hacknet, but inside of hacknet, could change the hackers appearance but provide other benefits while in hacknet? Perhaps the allowance to use specialized software units that would not be able to be manipulated by the hacker unless they had the specialized component worn? Like an armor set? This would reinforce the idea that a hacker should be less robust outside of hacknet, but in hacknet, give them a considerable boost.

I really think something like that should be an endgame item, something that you use towards the end of the hackers lifecycle and work towards, considering the possible applications.

I am gonna put in an application too =) i know absolutely nothing about coding...BUT im awesome at killing people in nc and I was the first person to ask for the dissy to be 3 shots instead of 4 like the mini dissy...that is what you guys need...a big picture kind of guy and I am your man...Tino 4 GM status 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tino View Post
    Tino 4 GM status 2015!!!
    R.I.P. Neocron Support Team

2012 - 2015

If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

wow, impressed about those Idea^s good Brainfurts !
    Lets get back into, if Main Things are ....Done !

Greetz

Anyway, if the current dmg out could be set a bit higher it would help out for a while!
    It needed Ages for capp the last Dex lvls inside, and as much as i like the hacknet, with the current
    Freq and at least 50% dmg loss ...

A small fix with the next retail patch to get that dmg back, thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12