Question [00978] [R#188]miss-synchronization with mission arrows/navray

hey i'm kinda stuck in the first mission called "the password"(hacker class) where elliot emons(I think that's his name??)tells you have to go to the small database link and for some reason his name was flying around in my screen instead of actually directing me to him and now i think i'm going the wrong way due to misguided arrows / navray my current place is in the subway - close to entering outzone sec 1 - please let me know if this is the correct way since i'm still kinda new to the game itself and very new to the missions

this is how i started -
    accept the mission from the guy that comes outside your apartment (my guess is this is for the hacker class??)
    and then everything (just navray/arrows i think) goes miss-guiding

specs -
    i7-2630QM - 2.00Ghz
    8.00GB of ram
    Nvidia GTX 560M
    Res - 1600 x 900

also included logs just in case dev's or support team asks
    Attached Files Attached Files

The name floats around so you can easily find mission related targets...
    Also the mission text should give you a hint where to go, Plaza Sec1 iirc.

The NavRay sometimes leads to the subway in some instances where it shouldn't, thats true. It sometimes assumes you have read the mission text...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    The name floats around so you can easily find mission related targets...
    Also the mission text should give you a hint where to go, Plaza Sec1 iirc.

The NavRay sometimes leads to the subway in some instances where it shouldn't, thats true. It sometimes assumes you have read the mission text...
    I don't mean float normally i should have mention'ed it floated to the sides and won't go towards the middle or anything but the sides unless that's what you mean then i really have no idea by what type of float-guiding this game has i had to manually search 1 club and i still couldn't find him due to this error and right when i had given up i finally found him by guess you could say "luck" of some sort

NavRay is broken in the Subway (well, actually, it's not present!) and due to the layout of the zone and how it's supposed to work, the game is constantly updating your route without enough data. This is true for a few zones which were never plumbed into the NavRay system correctly. If you spot any more, please let us know as this is a vital tool for our new players and something we're improving over time.

The Subway zone's NavRay routing is fixed in our development branch and will be released in a future content update. In lieu of a functional NavRay the signs at the subway stations should point you in the correct direction. To reach Plaza (assuming that is where you need to be!) hop on a train at Outzone, through Pepper Park, Viarosso and finally reach Plaza. Once you exit the subway zone at Plaza the NavRay should be able to correctly plot you a route to your mission objective.
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 29-08-14 at 09:53.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT