Default [00303] [R#188] Server sync with construction

Precondition: trying to construct several Rhino V.2 in my conster appartement
    Reproduction: yes

Steps in my case:
    2 BPs from Hacknet into inventory, 20x MNPU-X, 2x NEXT-license, and whatever a conster carrys around usually
    Construction tool (TL150) upper left corner of processor window
    1st BP in place right after the tool
    hit start
    -> Vehicle Key produced as expected (click sound of processor)
    2nd BP into processor window (I didnt remove the empty datacube or the rhino key from construction before - dont know if this matters. Of course for the next steps you have to clean processor of these items, or error message in chat window will remind you of that)
    hit start and wait for processing (NO click sound)
    -> Server sync
    brightness dims to reset and back to set level
    you can hear yourself step once (like if you were freshly loggin in)
    -> Sync ended
    processing starts automatically again
    at the end of processing (no click sound)
    -> Server sync (again)

now this is catched in an endless circle until youre thrown out (connection reset serverside, short relog done in different ways)
    Sometimes, processing was stopped after short relog. After starting the processing again it ended in same behaviour as described above.
    The order of items was changed by me after several syncs to check if this may be a cause - cannot veryfy this being a source. Behaviour was the same as described.

Important: One Rhino key was produced without "consuming" the parts for it ->> result: duped Rhino key !
    (This was only reproducible once)

All the syncs happening after my processing endings had severe influence on all other sectors and were noticeable and confirmed by other players. I told this on chat and I could confirm myself being the cause for the syncs with this.

One player lost quite an amount of rares while this happened when storing parts in his apt.
    Dual log or not does not affect reproduction.
    Reproduction possible with constructing raptor drones. (Punishers dont seem to affect anything)

Parts duping also happend to me last night, all that syncing reseted the construction.

After each reseting the Parts still were in the prozessor and also the build weapon could happen more often