Default Do you like the new Frequency on the weapons?

My personal experience is a bit divided:

1.) Cursed Soul: old/new frequency is very nice. I like it a lot.
    2.) Disruptor: Too slow for my opinion. The little break between each burst is too long. It should be more like NC2.1
    3.) Slasher: Same as Disruptor
    4.) First Love. Two Shot burst are not so nice for rifles. It should be like it was in NC2.1.
    5.) Judge: Good as it is right now.

Did you have any experiences with other weapons?

Tl90 Lazor Cannon - takes ages to refire again, but plasma cannon is ok.

I was testing the Tangent "Wasteland Eagle" (TL42). I made two pistols of equal level and put a Bullet Chamber on one, to increase frequency (supposedly). The unmodded one had a listed Frequency of 91%. The modified pistols Freq showed 109%. But upon testing, they both fire nearly equal frequency wise. Actually I believe there is no difference between them.

Another issue is damage. An unmodified pistol rates at 91% Damage. One with a Barrel installed rates at 103%. This translates into a 3 point difference in damage on the same mob. Is that correct? It seems like the difference in 12% should be more...?

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
    My personal experience is a bit divided:

1.) Cursed Soul: old/new frequency is very nice. I like it a lot.
    2.) Disruptor: Too slow for my opinion. The little break between each burst is too long. It should be more like NC2.1
    3.) Slasher: Same as Disruptor
    4.) First Love. Two Shot burst are not so nice for rifles. It should be like it was in NC2.1.
    5.) Judge: Good as it is right now.

Did you have any experiences with other weapons?
    1.) I like the new frequency too (old style)
    2.) Dissy: the frequency is really slow. Decrease damage and increase the frequency to keep the dpm in line.
    3.) Slasher: same as the Dissy.
    4.) First Love: the two shot burst need too much stamina. The old burst with 4 shots was quite better.
    5.) Judge: don't test the new style so far.

For most of the guns - yes. I especially enjoy the new Assault Rifles (AK, Reaper, PE) and im really enjoying my Pain Easer PE again - missed him so much.

Plasma Rifle, Pulse Laser Rifle and Laser Cannon types im not a fan of though, either feels too slow or does not shoot 4 projectiles per burst... some love for first love please.

Plasma Cannon could be a tad faster, something in the range of 4% - 6%.
    Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by slith View Post
    Plasma Cannon could be a tad faster, something in the range of 4% - 6%.
    I am not yet used to the new frequency on the plasma cannons. But you are right. On a second thought they are just a tad too slow. (break is too long). But it is not too bad.
    I think the "worst" frequencies are for the pulselaser weapons, laserbeam, weapons and plasma rifle weapons. It would be nice to have something more like it was on NC2.0

And you are perfectly right with the Assault Rifles. Very good changes here. I love it !

former king of saturn

ITT: Requests to return First Love back to a 4-shot burst.