Default [001262][R#188] Drone Problems and questions!

Maybe I'm missing some thing..but I just tried to make a droner...and when I enter the drone view..my screen is just sort of gray/green static, and I can't see any thing on it. Yet I can fire and disengage said drone..

Also, I tried to delete old characters but it won't let me, says logged in..when I never logged in characters I made way back when!

Any idea on either issue?

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnollRFV View Post
    Maybe I'm missing some thing..but I just tried to make a droner...and when I enter the drone view..my screen is just sort of gray/green static, and I can't see any thing on it. Yet I can fire and disengage said drone..

Also, I tried to delete old characters but it won't let me, says logged in..when I never logged in characters I made way back when!

Any idea on either issue?
    The Droner may not have enough Will Power or Remote Control and thats why you get the static, or it may just be a bug with the new patch

Are you waiting about 1 or 2 minutes after logging out to make sure the Character is fully logged out?

drones have been semi-fixed by R#188, battledrones are fine but assault drones, including starter drones, move way too slow (which is going to be fixed as soon as the problem is identified in the code). after youre logged in, wait like 20 or 30 seconds until selecting another char. if there are problems with selecting or deleting after that, write a help request ingame or in RL.

Well I can delete characters fine today...so guess it was a matter of waiting..as for the Drone static thing.

I'm using the default spread on a spy, so shouldn't it just..work?

change your view (ALT + E) I believe... its been a while. Then change it back with ALT + E again and it will be fine. I believe I have had and read of the same issue... changing your view then changing it back should correct the viewing issue.

Nope..the view swap doesn't work.

Hey there,

I've moved this thread to he Bugreport forum as it appears to me as a bug.

Is this some sort of thing like here? If so, please provide a screenshot of how the interface looks like and provide us anything you can.

Thanks for your help and effort!
    Last edited by Xenios; 13-08-14 at 13:00.
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Will do when server goes up! Also when I make a new droner. I sort of deleted mine. Can't tell if they're moving at all or not because it's a grayish/blue screen, but they do fire.

Seems the server breaking and being fixed repaired drones! At least I can see the proper point of view when I use one now..and they are moving for me!

Fine I tested some myself yesterday night and I ended up having some that move and some that are just stuck. Which one are you using exactly?
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT