Quote Originally Posted by Satan2k2 View Post
    And what about the chars who instantly die after getting hit by dot damage? They can't play the game, they can't even level, cause most mobs do dot damage.
    Could you do me a favor? Hit me again on IRC and I'll test some stuff with you
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Sorry to add this here in the flow of several posts, but it at the moment for me it doesnt seem important to focus too much about balancing.
    Still there are a lot of sync problems, at least I experience them becoming worse. Some people ingame told me the same, so at least Im not alone with this.
    The worst thing about it is that if I get a long sync now most likely the client fully hangs and blocks my pc coming back to normal stage. Only cure then is hitting reset and restarting the whole machine. Only occasionally I mange to get the Task manager or a task manager tool-program running to examine the source.
    At least I can say that I cannot find any issues by now on my side. Memory useage, bandwith, ping stability seems all nice.

With higher server population (at 6% or more) this is happening quite often. ("higher" ....)

I am no longer in the mood to tolerate this, as Ive lost several rare drones and some other not recoverable items now. It is less the items wich can be replaced somehow and somewhen rather than the time to reboot, repoke, and get to that location again where I was before. After ending up of almost one hour just doing these steps one after another Im looking for an alternative until I hear this is fixed. Playing this way is pure frustration with or without quadruple XP if there was, .... normal gameplay must be possible!

And what about the chars who instantly die after getting hit by dot damage? They can't play the game, they can't even level, cause most mobs do dot damage.
    I can only guess your talking about mobs that are high(er) level? In the sewers I get hit with poison and radiation Dot's and they seem pretty tame damage wise.?

Quote Originally Posted by Malabolgia View Post
    Sorry to add this here in the flow of several posts, but it at the moment for me it doesnt seem important to focus too much about balancing.
    Still there are a lot of sync problems, at least I experience them becoming worse. Some people ingame told me the same, so at least Im not alone with this.
    The worst thing about it is that if I get a long sync now most likely the client fully hangs and blocks my pc coming back to normal stage. Only cure then is hitting reset and restarting the whole machine. Only occasionally I mange to get the Task manager or a task manager tool-program running to examine the source.
    At least I can say that I cannot find any issues by now on my side. Memory useage, bandwith, ping stability seems all nice.

With higher server population (at 6% or more) this is happening quite often. ("higher" ....)

I am no longer in the mood to tolerate this, as Ive lost several rare drones and some other not recoverable items now. It is less the items wich can be replaced somehow and somewhen rather than the time to reboot, repoke, and get to that location again where I was before. After ending up of almost one hour just doing these steps one after another Im looking for an alternative until I hear this is fixed. Playing this way is pure frustration with or without quadruple XP if there was, .... normal gameplay must be possible!
    I've noticed the "Sync" happening more often as well. Usually with me if it doesn't resolve its self, I can hit Esc and just relogin. It would suck to have to reboot!

Quote Originally Posted by Valandur View Post
    I can only guess your talking about mobs that are high(er) level? In the sewers I get hit with poison and radiation Dot's and they seem pretty tame damage wise.?
    Nope, I'm talking about any dot. A mate of me dies, even after got hit once by the first flamethrower (tl 24?). He's a capped tank, with full kevlar armor, camouflage power armor and about 90 poison resists.

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace

Nope, I'm talking about any dot. A mate of me dies, even after got hit once by the first flamethrower (tl 24?). He's a capped tank, with full kevlar armor, camouflage power armor and about 90 poison resists.
    Wow. I know where some of these guys are. I will go see how their dots hit me. I know before the patch they didn't do hardly any damage that I saw. I guess they got a steroid bump like the flying roaches!

One thing I noticed about the Devourer is that it now hits for 90% of its damage with a completely open reticle. Where as before you had to have close to a closed reticle to even register a hit at all. The weapon is incredibly easy to use now as far as i can see.

Even with the 33% nerf the Dev is still OP, and the server crashes every few mins making it impossible to level or even do anything at all really.

We're aware of the current situation affecting Titan. We're truly sorry of what is happening currently, but we're definitely doing our best in resolving this situation as fast as we can. However, things are little complicated so we can not give you any fixed ETA,yet.

@Devourer: How it's still OP? Base damage ripping you apart? Or are the dots ticking too hard? Or just the overall damage you're able to deal with the Devourer?
    Last edited by Xenios; 11-08-14 at 08:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenios View Post
    We're aware of the current situation affecting Titan. We're truly sorry of what is happening currently, but we're definitely doing our best in resolving this situation as fast as we can. However, things are little complicated so we can not give you any fixed ETA,yet.

@Devourer: How it's still OP? Base damage ripping you apart? Or are the dots ticking too hard? Or just the overall damage you're able to deal with the Devourer?

Mainly the Dots ticking too hard. It's not just devourer that is the problem it's effecting any DOT in general.... Stack from any weapon. Devourer is the most noticeable as it's the highest TL stack damage weapon. Example; 2 fire stack's from the knightmare in regants boss room = instant death for a PE wearing full inquisition armor. With the DOT stack when running your health could bounce down to 10hlt from 900 easiliy, as soon as the stack is off your health would jump back to full. Not sure if you also aware of the problem with Damage bounce in general since the patches were applied? Pretty much damage across all weapons; your having a fight go down to half health which will then bounce up and down between half health untill you heal yourself or the latter get killed. Really noticeable since the first patch went live needs addressing so PVP is viable again. Happy to post more info if you have any questions or anything specific.

Quote Originally Posted by pderlacki View Post
    Mainly the Dots ticking too hard. It's not just devourer that is the problem it's effecting any DOT in general.... Stack from any weapon. Devourer is the most noticeable as it's the highest TL stack damage weapon. Example; 2 fire stack's from the knightmare in regants boss room = instant death for a PE wearing full inquisition armor. With the DOT stack when running your health could bounce down to 10hlt from 900 easiliy, as soon as the stack is off your health would jump back to full. Not sure if you also aware of the problem with Damage bounce in general since the patches were applied? Pretty much damage across all weapons; your having a fight go down to half health which will then bounce up and down between half health untill you heal yourself or the latter get killed. Really noticeable since the first patch went live needs addressing so PVP is viable again. Happy to post more info if you have any questions or anything specific.
    Definately noticed this. But it's not consistent enough (with what I'm doing) to record what exactly is happening. Usually when I'm testing weapons and mods I will do it in the sewers where the Black Roaches on steroids are as well as mutants and Dragonflies, so I'm getting hit by multiple mobs at once. Really hard to tell what's causing the dmg bounce, but I get taken down to half health (from 600 to 300) then it will shoot back up to 450-500 and just yoyo around.

Could both of you provide some damage logs? That woul'd be very helpful
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Kami and Revenge drones still do too much damage...does not seem fair that someone can literally be outside the outpost and still kill 3-4 people with 1 drone...I will never understand the logic behind this...Only reason I am posting this is yesterday we were having a fun OP fight until someone on the other team logged a revenge droner and killed 3 ppl and brought the ppu and another fighter to borderline no health! Are the fights going to be decided by lamers not willing to aim a gun? Please look into why suicide bombing drones do so much damage.

We tested revenge drone on ppu, tank and spy and the damage is nowhere near before. Before patch the revenge did 600+ damage on shielded tank. After patch it was nearly the half (350). Spies couldnt get killed instant and ppu damage with shields was about 150 damage.

Maybe yesterday was a fluke, the damage was increased or bad resists. Shields on ppu could be bugged, too (yes, bugged shields on ppu still exist and you don't need to sync to get them).

I am aware of the buggy shields...watched 2-3 people die to 1 revenge drone tho...that in my opinion is still too strong for a character that doesnt even need to be inside the OP to fight.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast