Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Please utilise the Brainport for any suggested additions to the weapon line up.
    Maybe regarding the poison beam, but what about previous DoT's on APU Beams?

We have identified further issues responsible for server crashes since the deployment of R#187. While stability has improved greatly with the latest hotfix, the remaining issues need to be addressed with a further hotfix patch - at least on the server side. At the moment our priority remains getting Titan back to a stable state.

Crashes over night have been linked back to the NPC AI changes implemented in R#186-T#186. Operation in the retail environment has brought edge cases to more frequent use, causing these crashes to surface.

Once Titan's stability has been addressed, we will then move to address any pressing issues associated with the new balance state. More information will be provided as and when we have it.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Thanks for keeping us updated Devs!

Once you get the server stable again, take a look at Mob damage. I was fighting in the middle of 3 WBs, a copbot, a WBT and a small spiderbot and they weren't doing enough damage for me to even worry. Seems really low on their output.

Cant find loompils in TG. Anything else i can find....but no loompills. Any plans for it ?

A server side hotfix has been applied to Titan, fixing the issues i outlined in my previous post. A small hotfix may still be required to tidy up the client side of this issue but that will be deployed during the roll back downtime later this evening if required.

As of this post we are still aiming to return to take Titan down at 1900 BST, at that time the database will be rolled back to it's pre-R#186 state and normal operation will commence. All progress since the deployment of R#186 will be rolled back at that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyco View Post
    Cant find loompils in TG. Anything else i can find....but no loompills. Any plans for it ?
    Please drop any suggestions for improvements into the Brainport forum, thanks.

Again we thank you for your continued patience and support during these issues. It means a lot. The best way to assist us at this moment is to pile onto Titan, putting a regular prime-time load onto the server will help us ensure we've caught any remaining issues. You need not worry about losing belts, soullight or faction sympathy during "test mode" as this will be reset with the database rollback.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan2k2
    While you're at it, you can make PPU playable again and fix the damage over time issues
    Can you expand on this please?
    Damage over time issues are selfexplained and stated here very often (just to state some numbers: fire dmg of Devourer = 100, DoT damage with 5 stacks = 300, values are without shield/skill/armor reduction).

About PPU: you can kill a PPU without "antis", cause the shields are about 70 - 80% selfcast (got the values out of log) and with decreasing of heal power and healtick, you can't heal away the damage. It seems like the shieldpower was decreased according to their TL, too (before patch it was 85% on selfcast for all 3 shields), Holy Deflection shields with about 70% and up to nearly 80% on Holy Absorption, the Holy Protection states between them. It also seems that the shields are loosing it's power faster than before the patch, that I need to recast more often.

Another comparsion: CS is doing lesser damage than before, but with new shields applied the damage on ppu is nearly the same, but with force/pierce damage, as you have lesser protection, you will get way more damage than before.

This applied to the higher psi costs and that you need to recast the heal more often, too, your mana is always low and you're eating more psi boosters than before with "antis" on ppu.

I know that the weapons do now lesser damage in comparsion to before and that's why you decreased the heal but you decreased the shields, too, so it isn't balanced anymore. You should try with one or another, not both.

Another thing is, that you can cast the "antis" faster or nearly the same as your shields or heal, now. That means, that you never get a shield or heal on you just for a second and you're dying even faster.

So to make it balanced, you should increase the shield power a lil bit on selfcast and increase the tick again, the heal power itself can be the same (or you increase healpower and let the tick the same). In addition you should increase the frequency (casttime) on shields and heal again or decrease on antis.

I hope this explanation helps alot

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Satan2k2 View Post

About PPU: you can kill a PPU without "antis", cause the shields are about 70 - 80% selfcast (got the values out of log) and with decreasing of heal power and healtick, you can't heal away the damage. It seems like the shieldpower was decreased according to their TL, too (before patch it was 85% on selfcast for all 3 shields), Holy Deflection shields with about 70% and up to nearly 80% on Holy Absorption, the Holy Protection states between them. It also seems that the shields are loosing it's power faster than before the patch, that I need to recast more often.
    which weapons did you test against a PPU? That you can't heal against a devourer at the moment should be clear that this is impossible. So to compare the self cast with the devourer is quite useless. The Dissy also has a high damage per burst but the frequency is verly low now. The high damage of one burst also reduces the shield power very quick as with a faster frequency.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan2k2 View Post
    So to make it balanced, you should increase the shield power a lil bit on selfcast and increase the tick again, the heal power itself can be the same (or you increase healpower and let the tick the same). In addition you should increase the frequency (casttime) on shields and heal again or decrease on antis.
    I agree to increase the heal per tick. It could be about 5-7% more as now. But I'm against to increase the cast time of the shields. The frequency is ok in my opinion and you should not get the shield instantly like it was before.
    To defuse the high spamming of antis the frequency should be lowered a little bit.
    For example:
    - the normal antis 8 seconds
    - the blessed antis 6 seconds
    - the holy antis 4 seconds

In the past like NC1 they weren't as fast as now. Please keep in mind that a return of the godmode for PPU's will make fun for the mates who play them but not for the damage dealers who want to kill and hunt them around the trees

But maybe phase two (balancing of the implants and armors) will solve some issues of the damage as well. So they can adjust the damage to the current armors and implants but if they release phase two the need to re-adjust the damage again and this could be the reason why they don't adjust the damage of all weapons in the near future. But we don't need to discuss that there are overpowered weapons at the moment that need to be fixed as fast as possible
    Last edited by Massaker; 06-08-14 at 19:54.

Well i have Tested the Droner today while we have Test mode... I have to say The Dmg output ist ok on the most Drones BUT if you keep the Flightspeed so low and the flight altitude fixed to 2m. The Droner will be usable for PvP cuz the Drones cant get over the Walls of a Outpost! If you could fix the flight altitude to 50 m and speed up the flightspeed a lil bit. Then the Droner will be nice Balanced in my Eyes! Also i think you nerfed all Area Effekt dmg to hard... a lot ppl would be lucky if you wil delete the -2 factor on all Area Effekt weapons / spells and just Balance them like all other weapons / spells Based on the Techlevel!

Quote Originally Posted by Massaker View Post
    which weapons did you test against a PPU? That you can't heal against a devourer at the moment should be clear that this is impossible. So to compare the self cast with the devourer is quite useless. The Dissy also has a high damage per burst but the frequency is verly low now. The high damage of one burst also reduces the shield power very quick as with a faster frequency.

I agree to increase the heal per tick. It could be about 5-7% more as now. But I'm against to increase the cast time of the shields. The frequency is ok in my opinion and you should not get the shield instantly like it was before.
    To defuse the high spamming of antis the frequency should be lowered a little bit.
    For example:
    - the normal antis 8 seconds
    - the blessed antis 6 seconds
    - the holy antis 4 seconds

In the past like NC1 they weren't as fast as now. Please keep in mind that a return of the godmode for PPU's will make fun for the mates who play them but not for the damage dealers who want to kill and hunt them around the trees

But maybe phase two (balancing of the implants and armors) will solve some issues of the damage as well. So they can adjust the damage to the current armors and implants but if they release phase two the need to re-adjust the damage again and this could be the reason why they don't adjust the damage of all weapons in the near future. But we don't need to discuss that there are overpowered weapons at the moment that need to be fixed as fast as possible
    The weapon I tested was the dreadfire prototype (rare gatlin pistol with no DoT). It literally destroyed the ppu. You can't heal against XBow (no DoT), or SWAT Backup Gun (with fire DoT), neither.

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace

Hallo Runner

Wer nicht das ganze drum und dran lesen möchte, kann runterscrollen und sich das zusammengefasste durchlesen.

Um Kontruktives Feedback abzugeben, erwartet wie jeder andere auch, dass es sich zu herzen genommen wird.
    zu allererst finde ich, dass einige Patchnotes gar nicht so schlecht sind. Allerdings (so meine meinung) sollte an den Ecken gearbeitet werden, die am schlimmsten sind. Klar ist Balancing ein sehr wichtiges Thema. aber inwiefern ist es unbelanced seit 2013, dass die Letzten Patches es hätten ausbügeln können. Es gab Super Ansätze
    -anti-cheater-patch
    -anti-shield-shitbuff-cast-patch
    -anti-clipper-patch

jedoch, ist es nicht korrekt das Spiel und die Spielmechanik so zu verändern, dass die schönen Individuellen Einzelheiten verloren gehen. z.B.
    -Durch den anti-clipping-patch waren alle zu schnell. Es ist verständlich, dass man den Speed verringern musste. Aber man hätte es so machen können, dass nach der Speedverringerung es sich so angefühlt hätte wie vor dem anti-clipping-patch, der Speedcapped hat den tank erst kaputt gemacht, wenn alle den gleichen Speed haben, dann kann man auch atl und agl rausnehmen und counter strike drauf schreiben.
    !! Evtl wäre da eine Proportionale Speedreduction von (austestungsabhängig) z.B. 40% gereicht ohne andere Spielmechaniken zu beeinflussen. Zufolge, dass jedoch ein Speedcapped eingeführt wurde, musste man den Geschwindigkeitsabzug bei schweren Waffen verringern da der Tank nicht hinterher kam. Ich dachte, dass es so gedacht war, dass ein Tank die Waffe wegsteckt um durch den dadurch gewonnen Speed sich etwas zu schützen, also im Prinzip war das Wegstecken der Waffe für den Tank wie das Stealthtool für den Spy, diese kleine aber feine Klassenindividuelle Eigenschaft wurde leider kaputtgemacht.

zudem ist der Speedabzug bei komplett kaputten beinen etwas krass eingestellt, im 1v1 ist es so, wer zuerst die beine getroffen hat, hat gewonnen.
    Damals sagte man im Op-Fight (Mister X hat Fullanti alle drauf), heute sagt man (Mister X hat kaputte beine, alle drauf) das ist ein bisschen schade.
    Die Disi war definitiv zu stark und musste genervt werden, ob 25% angemessen war, ich sehe niemanden mehr damit rumlaufen, das gilt für die AK umso mehr. Man hätte sie auch in kleinen schritten nerven können um zu schauen wie es sich entwickelt, sie komplett zu nerven hatte zufolge, dass keiner sie mehr benutzte und so richtig sehen, ob diese nerv gut war, konnte man daher nicht.

-Die Schlimmen ecken waren (Netcode) der gut gefixt wurde, aber man hätte den Speed nicht so kaputtmachen müssen
    -dann ist es vllt so, dass teile der Community möchten, dass der APU wieder die antis bekommt. Aber dann kommt der APU doch garnichtmehr seine Angriffspells zu benutzen, das war doch Der Grund der damals genannt wurde, als der PPU auchmal etwas unfrieden machen durfte. Nungut, jede community ist anders, wen der PPU zuviele spells hat kann man alternativ auch alle Primes ine ienen spell namens Primes, Blessed Primes und Holy Primes zusammenf+ügen und dafür bekommt jeder unter z.B. F4 drei kleine reiter für 1. Spybuff, consterbuff, supporterbuff usw 2. Heatbuff, Hazardbuff, Basicbuff 3. Combatbuffs wobei man nur eins anklicken kann, den man dann mit wirken vom spell "primes" erhält.
    -um den APU nicht als unbalanced-opfer dastehen zu lassen kann man ihn evtl das psi shield geben, was für den ppu totaler mist ist, da ein ppu ohne mana kann keine schilde mehr nachcasten und daher keine rare-selfcast-absorb mehr bekommen.
    -um den schaden des apus wieder eine rolle spielen zu lassen, kann man ihn leicht erhöhen und schuaen wie es sich im op fight verhält und immer wieder nachstärken, bis man merkt es ist gut genug und es hat sich eingependelt.
    -das gleiche mit 2-3 meelewaffen (um alles überhaupt erstmal halbwegs balanced zu machen dann kann man sich auch ans großprojekt rannwagen.
    -bugfixes für die man gebannt werden kann schrecken neue spieler ab. negativ SL entgehen durch vollstacken und syncen fixen oder durch das verlassen eines syncs werden alle stacks die man gemacht hat und evtl noch laufen entfernt.

Das sind so kleine sachen die Neocron wertvoll machen und die man nicht so einfach ignorieren sollte.

!! mein persönliches Fazit (zusammengefasst) !!
    -speedcapped wieder raus und den speed proportional anpassen damit es wie vorher ist
    -speedverlust bei schweren waffen wieder anpassen, das war doch das besondere induviduelle für den tank
    -speedverringerung durch beinbeschuss angenehm aber useful anpassen
    -dmg vom apu und meele tank und riflespy LEICHT anschrauben und einpendeln lassen
    -psi buff auf apu, damit induvidueall der apu eine überlebensmöglichkeit bekommt und nicht der ganze monk, da der ppu schon genug hat.
    -bugs fixen wie faction symp fürs killen von feindlichen biotech npcs und schießen oder sync shoots oder silent spells.
    -btw aufm testserver waren alles was stacks macht vom DMG zu stark!
    -der heal meiner meinung nach zu gering.

lg Beelzebub

btw
    -FPS goes low / fps einbrüche hab ich seit dem patch und ich bin damit nicht alleine
    -der rezz dauert zu lang und die leucht rezz animation hängt am ende.

One spell of the test server is missing. The Holy Anti Protection is missing on the retail server. I didn't find it in the Crahn database nor at the trade in PP2. Is the spell a rare item now?

Mob damage still seems a bit low. their fire rate is normal...they just aren't doing enough damage.

Also, the hacking success voice "Log in security passed" has changed. Is that on purpose? It used to sound like a good computer voice, now it sounds a bit like an old aunt trying to tell me how adorable i am.

Just logged onto retail to have a look around. I can now cast multiple Holy Pestilence and stand in the middle of it and it hardly inflicts any damage at all. Casting it in the sewer deals approx. 32-37 damage to small spiders, roaches etc.

Running through Via Rossa I stumbled across two tanks with Devourers, needless to say, I was dead within seconds.. APU really is a shit class to play these days, you cannot venture out of a safezone as you'll be looking for a poke pretty sharpish..

The class is a chore to play.

I've been reviewing some of the healing spells during the testing phase earlier today and wrote down some numbers I'd like to share with you guys. Please note that I haven't been playing for quite a while so I can't supply any pre patch values to any of these spells - I just want to provide you with some valueable data instead of posting something like "fix healz" or "nerf devo".

All values posted below are average values took out of multiple casts with each spell - covering 30 seconds each and including the passive healing a capped character usually provides during that time.

TL36 / SURVIVAL KIT (thought you might want to have this as some kind of baseline)
    total amount healed: 197
    calculated hp/s: 6,57

TL3 / CRAHN HEAL - 100% DMG
    total amount healed: 168
    calculated hp/s: 5,60

TL3 / CRAHN HEAL - 146% DMG (PE)
    total amount healed: 217
    calculated hp/s: 7,23

TL3 / CRAHN HEAL - 187% DMG (PPU without PA)
    total amount healed: 338
    calculated hp/s: 11,27

TL10 / CRAHNS REJUVENATION - 100% DMG
    total amount healed: 164
    calculated hp/s: 5,47

TL10 / CRAHNS REJUVENATION - 138% DMG (PE)
    total amount healed: 216
    calculated hp/s: 7,20

TL10 / CRAHNS REJUVENATION - 178% DMG (PPU without PA)
    total amount healed: 318
    calculated hp/s: 10,60

TL55 / CRAHN BLESSED HEAL - 100% DMG
    total amount healed: 216
    calculated hp/s: 7,20

TL55 / CRAHN BLESSED HEAL - 164% DMG (PPU without PA)
    total amount healed: 335
    calculated hp/s: 11,18

TL55 / CRAHN BLESSED HEAL - 175% DMG
    total amount healed: 354
    calculated hp/s: 11,80

TL85 / CRAHN HOLY HEAL - 100% DMG
    total amount healed: 304
    calculated hp/s: 10,13

TL85 / CRAHN HOLY HEAL - 149% DMG (PPU without PA)
    total amount healed: 419
    calculated hp/s: 13,96

TL85 / CRAHN HOLY HEAL - 161% DMG
    total amount healed: 447
    calculated hp/s: 14,90

As you can see, a PE using the standard TL3 heal combined with a survival kit can actually get quite close to the amount a PPU would provide with his TL85 holy one (which seems kinda insane). Another thing I didn't expect to see were those lower TL heals performing as good as the blessed TL55 ones when used at higher (damage) percentages.

Well, I haven't been participating in any PVP fights on this patch level yet, but it also feels like those (almost) 15 hp/s a PPU gets out of the holy heal could be quite easily countered (even by a single damage dealer) - effectively forcing you to move and/or die (as soon as someone else joins the fight - even without getting an antibuff).

In my very own opinion these numbers look like there's something wrong about the tech level scaling correctly to the amount healed, resulting in a kinda weak holy heal and (compared to that) quite strong lower TL heals with just marginal differences between each other - which might need a little rework in the near future.

Just my (hopefully at least a little useful) two cents.
    Last edited by Skeeve Aahz; 07-08-14 at 00:55.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast