former king of saturn

As of 188, the nanite pyrolizer tool still damages the user quite a bit. You can kill yourself quite easily with them.

I think, or it seams like, that in the whole balancing process they didn't took in account the individual dmg % with skills. For example: they changed the dpm curve of each weapon acording to 100% on dmg but on lower TL you can reach higher % on dmg than on higher TL and with this, the gap between low tl and high tl weapon/heal is smaller. In addition to that, the dpm curve is degressive, means the dmg on higher tl will not increase so much, either.

Tested on testserver with spy: the difference between First Love (tl114) and Enhanced Plasma Rifle (tl82) is only 5-6 dmg per shot.

Same is with the heal, like skeeve wrote.

Well I think that is pretty much what they wanted to achieve... You can now play your PE with an Enhanced Plasma Rifle and compete.

Are we still in testmode for Titan? I know test mode was supposed to end around 1900 BST yesterday, just want to confirm if the rollback happened or not so I can continue leveling

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strange View Post
    Are we still in testmode for Titan? I know test mode was supposed to end around 1900 BST yesterday, just want to confirm if the rollback happened or not so I can continue leveling
    Titan is back in retail mode since yesterday evening. We have also activated doubleXP until monday.
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

What I dislike the most is the font in your local list or in the "online runner" tab in Citycom. Okay, I'm not becoming younger, but I'm not that old. Nonetheless it's hardly readable

As I remember correctly, you can change the font. But don't ask me how

But I got another issue with this patch:
    http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...fter-the-Patch

Your changes on "CPU Handling" increased my performance, but killed the performance of other players. Maybe a checkbox will be nice to use single/multi core/threading.

Edit: or is there an entry in some ini file to change this?

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace

Will there be patchnotes for R#187 and R#188?

Sorry for the delay, I wanted to get the drones feedback done, now its the one from hacknet. Well, real-life catches you faster than a crawler in regant.

Hacknet:

"old" shield and heal-duration must be back. Same is with their strength, wich was quite low already. I know other times from Terra server where hacknet was fun

As soon as these are casted and you are concentrated on how to move and get mobs on correct range (outranging with modded software), your heal ran out already.
    Another remarkable disadvantage is that now you cannot recast your shield and heal anymore until its almost run out. On high level, if you cannot avoid to pull several high level mobs and have around 30 stacks (permanently!) on you - only half a second of not healing will kill you for sure. Now its getting even worse because you will definately have a break in healing.
    Hacknet high level heal now cannot even heal out mid level mobs there. Testing on high level mobs now not longer possible.

Killing a mob in hack needs longer than same level mob in regant. This was a problem before already.

heal and shield must be much stronger to survive the mob packs and their stacks as there is often no way to prevent attacking of mobs in packs. Attack in packs itself is a good behaviour and can be an interesting challenge.
    Leveling itself was very slow in hacknet anyway compared same level mobs in the wastes or dungeon (regant). This refers more to the 96-level mobs before the patch 186. Now even only two 64 level mobs easily knock out an int 95 full hacker on con cap (50% each on energy and xray)

high end software now is in no way capable of withstanding mobs on TH bridge
    Even before, PH database storages were not longer pullable as high end hacker thus preventing a full hacker leveling in hack to reach cap in a reasonable manner / time. Remember, PH databeses 1 to 3 should have been the high level dungeons for full hackers. Not only the run to loot for fergusson. No one being able to do the Fergu-run at minimum level requirement can withstand any of the mobs there, and even if, you will die outside with dozens of stacks. And a death is critical, beacuse you will have to walk about 7 minutes back to TH bridge. For the run this is okay, this run should stay as hard. But the general high hacker trying to cap will be annoyed very soon even at the stage before patch 186.

If I missed anything or sth. is wrong, plz apologize. Im tired and I need a rest.

former king of saturn

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    What I dislike the most is the font in your local list or in the "online runner" tab in Citycom. Okay, I'm not becoming younger, but I'm not that old. Nonetheless it's hardly readable

We get hi-res fonts... and this?

Hi .
    Please dont Ignore this...

So everything is back to Normal?

I was happy this morning to read this.

I logg in my apu and see that nothing has changed,

33 damage with a 5 Slot holy toxic Barrel .....
    113 with single shot holy lightning.....

will that be the final kill for APU users?

soo Long zera

Quote Originally Posted by zerAruleR View Post
    Hi .
    Please dont Ignore this...

So everything is back to Normal?

I was happy this morning to read this.

I logg in my apu and see that nothing has changed,

33 damage with a 5 Slot holy toxic Barrel .....
    113 with single shot holy lightning.....

will that be the final kill for APU users?

soo Long zera
    Love how people think because they posted yesterday it would be fixed today.

Kind of like the changes to balancing. There are two exceptions however:
    Devourer and APU barrels. First one is too strong and the latter one too weak.

But apart from that it is a nice patch. My APU did some good damage all in all. Melee tank was worth playing and I like the new/old burst of my beloved Cursed Soul.

Good work balancing team!

Last night we "softpatched" Titan with a temporary fix for the Devourer.

The overall damage for this weapon has been reduced by 33%.

Please bear in mind that this will be adjusted again with the next patch.
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    Last night we "softpatched" Titan with a temporary fix for the Devourer.

The overall damage for this weapon has been reduced by 33%.

Please bear in mind that this will be adjusted again with the next patch.
    And what about the chars who instantly die after getting hit by dot damage? They can't play the game, they can't even level, cause most mobs do dot damage.

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast