Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strange View Post
    I know aoe weapons had a damage nerf, but did some weapons get their rate of fire tweaked? Using a Winding Argument (rare nade launcher), it now feels like an eternity between each shot, like its so slow now it's just faster for me to use a single target weapon.
    Both my Assault rifle, and Substandard Pulselaser Rifle took a damage hit with the patch. I know the rifles damage went from 13 per round down to 10 dmg per round. Not sure of the pulse rifles exact drop. I believe it was doing 16, Now 11. Those figures are on lowbie mobs, Rats and Radiated Roaches.

hmmm....am i the only one with sync problems ? All 3-4 sectorchanges (appartment, sewer, sector,...) i lost the connection. Syncronising.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunsh View Post
    In general i find the PVE and PVP damage to low. The Weapon overall damage is way lower and the fixed lowered frequency decreases it way more. Making pistols and rifles more powerful than heavy combat weapons is a deal i could live with look on the resistance the specific classes has but there are more factors like stealth and the new buffed nanites.
    I dont like this direction. Now it is making a tank to force even more on pistol/rifle setups.
    More damage for each skillpoint (ye, a tank wont reach probably not that much PC/RC than HC but its still worth it) and whats best: Quite invulnerability from piercing weapons. 77-78% resis is possible WITHOUT buffs.

I hope to see some adjustments soon. See you ingame. =)
    I would recommend to just do a lot of PvP against all the different classes and respec to get the maximum. After a month or two we should see clearer regarding the different benefits each class has or has not.

Thank You for making the devourer OP...i am better with the dev than the dissy =) Love Tino <3

Omfg... I started to read the notes and was like would it not be cool if they actually moved the anti spells from PPU back to APU again...
    And then... I shed a tear...

EDIT: Logic typing fail deluxe.
    Last edited by phunqe; 05-08-14 at 17:37.

I don't understand why the devourer is still overpowered. There were so many posts about the incredible damage and nothing changed. Now you get 5 hits of the devourer and they kill you after the sync in the safe zone due to the stack damage...

A statement of the responsible dev member to this will be nice.

I'm not the responsible dev nor do I have any intel on this one, but as mentioned within the previous Development Update we're aiming towards updating more often and therefore faster. As of this fact: In case there are some real damage issues with the devourer, they'll be fixed soon(er)(TM).
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Xenios View Post
    I'm not the responsible dev nor do I have any intel on this one, but as mentioned within the previous Development Update we're aiming towards updating more often and therefore faster. As of this fact: In case there are some real damage issues with the devourer, they'll be fixed soon(er)(TM).
    For any further "soon (TM)" you will offer the community free ice cream First it was funny to read this but now to use in any post the "soon (TM) is a little bit ridiculous, isn't it? A sentence like "We are on it and investigating the issue and give you feedback if we know much more "

//////// And Now A Post With Tested Feedback, Which Is The Point Of This Thread \\\\\\\\

Something is wrong with foreign casted shields & I think SHIELDS in general. Multiple effects: #1: Foreign casted targets take random dmg (22-57 dmg all chest shots). #2: Damageboost has no effect on a shielded target, and you actually do ~4 LESS dmg. Self casted shields barely applying any defense. (Self-casted PE shields applied only 8% defense.)

//end

So much for all the time and feedbak people invested... Only to be be promptly disregarded by the DEV team.

Look guys, me and Tino gave you the heads up "4 to 6 weeks" (TM) ago about the Devourer and stack damage issues and yet you patched without even fixing it.

@ Kronos I've seen you in-game blaming community for lack of testing and I'll tell you what mate : if you guys had given feedback to my testing I would've kept testing.

Now another thing for you thick-skulled people : Making mobs harder to kill essentially changes the server's main economic currency's value (un-ressed rares).

You're essentially re-creating what Terra was : Old players are filthy rich while new players have little to no chances or ever bridging that gap and making it on the rare items market.

Do you guys even TRY to consider what the changes you make will effect things ? I think not.

Anyways I'm glad I took a break from this game right now. Looks very frustrating to me.

All we ever wanted was PVP balance BTW. Not Neocron evolution 2.2
    Last edited by Kame; 05-08-14 at 20:02.

Hello.

I hope i didnt double post this.

I play Apu .

Before Patch my Holy Lightning dies up to 520 dmg on Chaos Minion
    my full Slotted Holy Toxic Barrel up to 2xx something.

In patch note i read some spell effects changes. and the note that apu spells do 15% more dmg.
    The reality is, that the spells do now 15% of the damage before

Holy Lightning maximum damage of 115 on the same minions.
    Holy Toxic Barrel 33-34.

I went out of cave and quit the game.
    In nc1 times the people said. npopd ( never play on patch day )

i be sure you will fix this soon.
    you do great work.

so long

zerA

Exclamation

You guys might want to consider a rollback to a pre patch state of Titans database as soon as you got the performance issues sorted out.

Some of those syncs currently affecting Titan seem to include a little server side (probably zone based) rollback, while players inventory doesn't seem to be (always) affected - giving players the ability to loot specific items multiple times. Just happened to me on accident and might be abused on purpose.

Dear Runner,

as you've already noticed we are experiencing some issues currently, potentially affecting player and / or server data. For this reason, Titan remains in testmode from now on.

After we were able to locate all problems and fix them properly, we will rollback Titan to it's state from today close to the patch release. We'll communicate the specific date later on.

Thanks for your feedback and your patience. It really means us a lot.
    Last edited by Xenios; 05-08-14 at 21:42.
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Xenios View Post
    After we were able to locate all problems and fix them properly, we will rollback Titan to it's state from today after we've deployed the patch.
    excellent. i want to add i didnt experience any sync issues, neither in NC nor the wastes, despite advanced running around and syncing. i only had one case of infinite server lag - guns not reloading (except drag&drop), mobs not taking damage.

but i'm really unhappy to see the fusion rifle being so weak now. my paineaser does 50% more DoT than the redeemer, but i hope this will change.

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
    I would recommend to just do a lot of PvP against all the different classes and respec to get the maximum. After a month or two we should see clearer regarding the different benefits each class has or has not.
    I hope i wont fall asleep while infight.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast