Nah, I will stick to my PPU and PE And at first, the patch wasn't bringing back tankocron but felt about it with the damage of the devourer. After reducing the damage, all classes are worth to play.

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by OLD No.7 BrAnD View Post
    - Nobody ever said you have to come out of the UG. -Simply take another OP/GR and come from the outside. So you still can decide wheter to go "all in" or not.
    - Before the patch fights weren't balanced since Spies were the dominant class in OP-fights. You simply had to bring them (e.g.: PPB/Infected). If you really wanna argue against that fact you simply tell us, that you haven't ever fought good clans/spies before this patch.
    - Nowdays spies are very viable, they still can be very effective, but as most of the classes right now they're easy to learn and hard to master.

But i do understand that crying on forums is easier than mastering a class.
    Tell me how the spy was the dominant class before the patch? Rifle spy didnt do any dmg and the tank was so overpowered that the pistol spy alone could not keep up with them.
    And you have to excuse me for not fighting against infected, before the patch, since for the last 4 months the only op fighting clans alive were soad, 17th and AD.
    But enough of that. I saw alteast two spies from infected in the last fight and i would very much like their opinion on the matter, since your true sight blocks them just as much.

@Hackebeil
    The spy has one tactic and that is do major dmg, disappear and repeat that till your opponent is down.
    "Use diffrent GR or try to predict enemies movement" I laughed so hard, when i read that. I can imagine it now, how you sit on the top of the OP and watch the movement of you enemy, since you used another gr to come to your op. You naturally have all the time in the world for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orys View Post
    Tell me how the spy was the dominant class before the patch? Rifle spy didnt do any dmg and the tank was so overpowered that the pistol spy alone could not keep up with them.
    And you have to excuse me for not fighting against infected, before the patch, since for the last 4 months the only op fighting clans alive were soad, 17th and AD.
    But enough of that. I saw alteast two spies from infected in the last fight and i would very much like their opinion on the matter, since your true sight blocks them just as much.

@Hackebeil
    The spy has one tactic and that is do major dmg, disappear and repeat that till your opponent is down.
    "Use diffrent GR or try to predict enemies movement" I laughed so hard, when i read that. I can imagine it now, how you sit on the top of the OP and watch the movement of you enemy, since you used another gr to come to your op. You naturally have all the time in the world for it.
    Exactly ! We do it, so we are one step ahead of you and you getting raped when you zone in and got no shields.
    And a lot of other clans in the past did this aswell, they had spies following the enemy team for the intel...
    Sorry if this is going beyond your brains capacity...
    However... just continue to play and act like a noob...

But please stop writting bullshits facts when it is obvious that you have no idea how opfights work, how to play spy etc..

OK, that will be my last reply, since you obviously have NO clue at all!!-Really none!
    Spy was fucking OP, rifle and pistol, no matter what, you did a ton of dmg with ak/ceres hg and don't forget the ionics (switchswitch), you were able to reset every fight with your stealthtool, but i guess you're right, they had no chance vs a tank who fucked himself up even worse with AE-weapons when you got close range.....(btw, that was irony)

You're just crying because you can't semi-afk kill a tank any longer, you want to come out of an UG without getting seen, without getting dmg, you don't want ever to get pushed out of stealth and you wanna do a lot of dmg too. Sounds pretty OP to me!?
    Take it as it is right now, it hasn't been much better for a long time! Spy is very viable right now, just accept that things have changed for the better and start to adjust!

You won't hear one of our spies crying since they prefer to adjust instead of spamming the forum with clueless whine-posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hackebeil View Post
    Exactly ! We do it, so we are one step ahead of you and you getting raped when you zone in and got no shields.
    And a lot of other clans in the past did this aswell, they had spies following the enemy team for the intel...

But please stop writting bullshits facts when it is obvious that you have no idea how opfights work, how to play spy etc..

First of all, you win because you are the only clan atm who have 15 active player, where most other hope to have 10 on a weekend.
    Second, intel and enemy movement have still nothing to do with a true sight sanctum that can cover a quarter of an op and ticks every second.

ticks every second.
    all 3 sec, u talking bullshit...
    dafuse | PPU-Titan |

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet kann sie behalten!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OLD No.7 BrAnD View Post
    OK, that will be my last reply, since you obviously have NO clue at all!!-Really none!
    Spy was fucking OP, rifle and pistol, no matter what, you did a ton of dmg with ak/ceres hg and don't forget the ionics (switchswitch), you were able to reset every fight with your stealthtool, but i guess you're right, they had no chance vs a tank who fucked himself up even worse with AE-weapons when you got close range.....(btw, that was irony)

You're just crying because you can't semi-afk kill a tank any longer, you want to come out of an UG without getting seen, without getting dmg, you don't want ever to get pushed out of stealth and you wanna do a lot of dmg too. Sounds pretty OP to me!?
    Take it as it is right now, it hasn't been much better for a long time! Spy is very viable right now, just accept that things have changed for the better and start to adjust!

You won't hear one of our spies crying since they prefer to adjust instead of spamming the forum with clueless whine-posts.
    They reduced the dmg of the AK and DIssy 25% before the new patch. On a fully shielded tank the AK did "zero" dmg. And if you dont know that, than you were longer afk than you think. For months there wasnt a single rifle spy in an op fight. I know that, because i was in most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hackebeil View Post

I got a question about this: how do you know, when another clan is attacking your op? That means you have spies at every op, at every second, so that you can get the "movement" and intel of other clans? This is something, I can't belive and this has nothing to do with this thread.

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz

Quote Originally Posted by Satan2k2 View Post
    I got a question about this: how do you know, when another clan is attacking your op? That means you have spies at every op, at every second, so that you can get the "movement" and intel of other clans? This is something, I can't belive and this has nothing to do with this thread.
    If you are ingame you get a chat message. Outgame... not sure, THN and that other site got OP web monitoring online but i'm not sure if there are smart phone apps giving out alarms...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

So wait a minute, who's all in which clans? We did a couple fights with mostly tanks and mostly spys and both seemed to work out ok for us.

please double apu damage

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemMichael View Post
    please double apu damage
    Double? How come you claim for double?
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    If you are ingame you get a chat message. Outgame... not sure, THN and that other site got OP web monitoring online but i'm not sure if there are smart phone apps giving out alarms...
    Yeah, I know this. But he claimed, he knows it, before the clan is even inside the op and start hacking

Back to topic:
    The sanctum tics every 3 seconds, dafuse is right with this, but I have noticed something yesterday.
    Try to pull out your stealthtool and go into stealth, again and again inside the sanctum and you will notice it too and your spies noticed it yesterday, too. Everytime you try to go into stealth, you fall out in an instant, cause the time with pulling out stealth, wait till you can stealth and than go actually into stealth, is the same timing as the tick of the sanctum.

Now let's see what happens when you're not in so much inside the heat of the fight and you know how to play your spy: You time it so, that the tick comes and than you press stealth: first, you're visible a few seconds. Than you go into stealth, 1 - 2 seconds later you fall out (even when it ticks all 3 seconds, you got a reactiontime + animation) and you need to wait for the timing again. Outcome is the same. As Spy, you can't go into stealth again to run away. Even when you go "all in", you can't come out.

This only applies, when you're the target. And as a spy, you will alwaysbe the target, when you're spotted. And with 5 - 6 PPUs (enemies and friends) having true sight sanctum running in the whole op you have nowhere to hide.
    Last edited by Satan2k2; 17-08-14 at 12:09.

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz

I found another "bug" with weapons/spells. The Holy Frostration is only doing half of the damage as it should do.

Fire Apoc: 136 Damage per shot
    Frostration: 54 + 13 (67) per shot

Here a screenshot:
    http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uplo...ez12hfsv4w.jpg

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz

This is already known and the answer was that this spell will be fixed with phase two -> return of the freezers (?)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast