Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default [R#186-R#188] Patch Discussion and Feedback

Hello Runners,

Please feel free to discuss the first balancing related patch, R#186, in this thread. The link to the patch notes and a launch statement can be found in this thread.

Sincerely,
    Your Neocron Support Team
    Last edited by Alduin; 05-08-14 at 13:35.
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

drones dont work, as of yet. after starting one i get a reddish screen with HUD, drone doesnt move. i smell a hotpatch coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    drones dont work, as of yet. after starting one i get a reddish screen with HUD, drone doesnt move. i smell a hotpatch coming.
    We're looking into this as I type this reply
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team

»A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

hacking is borked, too. plain warbot is impossible on 80 HCK (like 30 HCK before).
    supply boxes are usual in difficulty, but stay locked after hacking.

are we on triple XP? either this or XP gain has changed. too fast.
    also mobs arent doing real dmg. cyclops cant outdamage a 17/17 on medipacks (w/o heal).
    Last edited by Torg; 05-08-14 at 14:29.

are we on triple XP? either this or XP gain has changed. too fast.
    Don't say that too loud...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

hacking is borked, too. plain warbot is impossible on 80 HCK (like 30 HCK before).
    supply boxes are usual in difficulty, but stay locked after hacking.
    Mad Copbot and Substandard Cyberguard are too hard too. like hacking a 120/120 security safe right now.

Hacknet also is buggy. Cant join into. Hackscreen is available, but nothing more. Belts are locked too after hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco View Post
    Hacknet also is buggy. Cant join into. Hackscreen is available, but nothing more. Belts are locked too after hacking.
    This will relate to the earlier mentioned hack issue, which we are still investigating at the moment.

Once we know more, we will get an update posted to you all.
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team

»A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

So much for all the time and feedbak people invested... Only to be be promptly disregarded by the DEV team.

Look guys, me and Tino gave you the heads up "4 to 6 weeks" (TM) ago about the Devourer and stack damage issues and yet you patched without even fixing it.

@ Kronos I've seen you in-game blaming community for lack of testing and I'll tell you what mate : if you guys had given feedback to my testing I would've kept testing.

Now another thing for you thick-skulled people : Making mobs harder to kill essentially changes the server's main economic currency's value (un-ressed rares).

You're essentially re-creating what Terra was : Old players are filthy rich while new players have little to no chances or ever bridging that gap and making it on the rare items market.

Do you guys even TRY to consider what the changes you make will effect things ? I think not.

Anyways I'm glad I took a break from this game right now. Looks very frustrating to me.

All we ever wanted was PVP balance BTW. Not Neocron evolution 2.2
    Last edited by Kame; 05-08-14 at 20:02.

Hello.

I hope i didnt double post this.

I play Apu .

Before Patch my Holy Lightning dies up to 520 dmg on Chaos Minion
    my full Slotted Holy Toxic Barrel up to 2xx something.

In patch note i read some spell effects changes. and the note that apu spells do 15% more dmg.
    The reality is, that the spells do now 15% of the damage before

Holy Lightning maximum damage of 115 on the same minions.
    Holy Toxic Barrel 33-34.

I went out of cave and quit the game.
    In nc1 times the people said. npopd ( never play on patch day )

i be sure you will fix this soon.
    you do great work.

so long

zerA

Exclamation

You guys might want to consider a rollback to a pre patch state of Titans database as soon as you got the performance issues sorted out.

Some of those syncs currently affecting Titan seem to include a little server side (probably zone based) rollback, while players inventory doesn't seem to be (always) affected - giving players the ability to loot specific items multiple times. Just happened to me on accident and might be abused on purpose.

Dear Runner,

as you've already noticed we are experiencing some issues currently, potentially affecting player and / or server data. For this reason, Titan remains in testmode from now on.

After we were able to locate all problems and fix them properly, we will rollback Titan to it's state from today close to the patch release. We'll communicate the specific date later on.

Thanks for your feedback and your patience. It really means us a lot.
    Last edited by Xenios; 05-08-14 at 21:42.
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

Quote Originally Posted by Xenios View Post
    After we were able to locate all problems and fix them properly, we will rollback Titan to it's state from today after we've deployed the patch.
    excellent. i want to add i didnt experience any sync issues, neither in NC nor the wastes, despite advanced running around and syncing. i only had one case of infinite server lag - guns not reloading (except drag&drop), mobs not taking damage.

but i'm really unhappy to see the fusion rifle being so weak now. my paineaser does 50% more DoT than the redeemer, but i hope this will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenios View Post
    Dear Runner,

as you've already noticed we are experiencing some issues currently, potentially affecting player and / or server data. For this reason, Titan remains in testmode from now on.

After we were able to locate all problems and fix them properly, we will rollback Titan to it's state from today close to the patch release. We'll communicate the specific date later on.

Thanks for your feedback and your patience. It really means us a lot.
    While you're at it, you can make PPU playable again and fix the damage over time issues

Edit: And reconsider the changes from Neocron Evolution when they removed the DoTs from all weapons except "WoC" and Cannons.
    Last edited by Satan2k2; 05-08-14 at 21:58.

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast