Default Black Dragon Epic Lev 20 Issues

I did this part the other day and once you talk to the wise guy, he sends you to Leone who gives you the mission. To get 12 Destrosol Forte and deliver them to a guy in PP3. Once you accept the mission you get quest markers, one going to the wise guy and another to Leone. Although the quest mentioned talking to Lucky, I didn't know who nor where Lucky might be found, so I went to Dragon Drugs and bought 12 Destrosol Forte and located the contact, Mercurus and tried to give them to him. Mercurus acted like I didn't have the correct item, but I had 12 Destrosol forte from a shop. I asked in the Help channel and they said to do a bug report in game, which I did.

Then I went to Tech Haven and found out that I had to talk to Lucky to get some "special" Destrosol Forte..? Now in the original mission dialog Leone says he doesn't care how I get the drugs, just that I get them. So perhaps make Mercurus accept any form of Destrosol Forte?

I feel that instead of getting a marker for the Wiseguy, who you don't talk to again for this mission, that a marker should point to Lucky and Leone. Had I known where Lucky was, I'd have talked to him at the start rather then going and buying the drugs.

Also I wanted to point out some grammatical errors, but didn't note them while I was running this mission. I've noticed a number of these type errors and if it would be worthwhile I can begin logging the NPC, their location and what's said and compile a list of these. Would that be helpful to you guys?

I'd love to assist in making Neocron better. Having been a beta tester, long long ago, heh. I've never forgotten Neocron and this was a good time to return. But I'm not a coder, so I'd love to work on dialog errors if you guys have time for those?

For some reason the forum decided to isolate your post. Sorry about that, we appreciate your report. Thank you for the detailed information, we'll be sure to take a look at this mission when time permits.

Quote Originally Posted by Valandur View Post
    Also I wanted to point out some grammatical errors, but didn't note them while I was running this mission. I've noticed a number of these type errors and if it would be worthwhile I can begin logging the NPC, their location and what's said and compile a list of these. Would that be helpful to you guys?
    This would be very helpful, feel free to log this kind of issue in individual threads. By logging them individually it allows us to progress through them both in our tracker and to tick them off this list in the forum.

Thanks again for your post.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT