Default The Good, The Bad, and the just plain sad !!

HEY FOLKS !! Soo ive been back for a bit now, doing my thing, enjoying the game hangin out and whatnot, im likin what the folks are trying to do with balancing and whatnot..i get it, life is good....BUT WHY, WHYYYYYYYYYYYY are you MESSING with the basics, i been testing out the patch..um a LIBBY that goes pew pew pew.........WTF........you just cant do that..it hasn't been a prevalent weapon in EONS..but peeps used it because it SOUNDED cool...now it sounds like an oldman farting..its disgusting..SLASHER......here let me say it again S..L..A..S..H..E..R.. hmm name sounds badass..you hold it..it feels good..you shoot it..and instantly turn into a drooling idiot..pew pew pew....pauuuuuuuuseeee....pew pew pew..i thru up a bit in my mouth..i really did..IS this really necessary ?? what is the purpose, i tried to reason it out..and i could not..ADDRESS THIS !!

Quote Originally Posted by THE_TICK!!! View Post
    i thru up a bit in my mouth..
    lmao...

Yeah, taking cool stuff out of the game and not adding any cool stuff?! Why?

Start adding cool shit to the game already. The hell with balance. People will only come back for a small amount of time because there is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by GRIM View Post
    Start adding cool shit to the game already. The hell with balance. People will only come back for a small amount of time because there is nothing new.
    I get it, those are the people that always claim that all they ever wanted is to be able play XYZ again.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    I get it, those are the people that always claim that all they ever wanted is to be able play XYZ again.
    Actually you dont get it, im cool with what we got, i just dont like the fact, that a majority of "cool" weapons are getting changed to what ? pee shoooters ? barney farts. A sound file has nothing to do with balance.
    none whatsoever.

those weapon sounds have been changed at the release of NC2, afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    those weapon sounds have been changed at the release of NC2, afaik.
    This. The NST only changed the CS/plasma cannon sound afaik.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    This. The NST only changed the CS/plasma cannon sound afaik.
    A little more than this but not the said sound file for an uzi.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Dont like lazor pew pew pew? Try APU spells and you will change your mind.

NC1 pistol sounds please.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I made a new set of sounds which will be a part of the upcoming patches. If anything is wrong with this new sounds (and the older like CS too) slap me not the team ;p
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

zoltan likes to be slapped... thats why some things ll never be changed

lol, not here to slap anyone. I just think of all the things that need fixin the sound files arent it. The lib did shite damage, but sounded so sexy i used it anyway. ive noticed the high freq weapons, seem to be gettin slowed down to three round burst shite. Cyclic rate is a POSITIVE !!

To be honest, assault rifles and uzi sounds very very awful and more like a pneumatic pinfire pistol.
    Such sounds needs to be changed, those crappy sounds came with Evo 2.1.

About the frequency: This is part of the new balancing and has nothing to do with the weapon sounding. If you have some constructive feedback to make do it here.
    Last edited by Zoltan; 24-07-14 at 10:05.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    I made a new set of sounds which will be a part of the upcoming patches. If anything is wrong with this new sounds (and the older like CS too) slap me not the team ;p
    Surely you can link an mp3/wav on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Surely you can link an mp3/wav on here?
    Here you can find some test not all but at least the assault rifle. The recording software pitched the sound a little bit so its not equal to the experience you'll get if you try it yourself. The final version is not included yet.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast