Quote Originally Posted by Massaker View Post
    The artillery turrets are quite ok. The damage big gatlin turrets, plasma turrets, small mg turrets (the yellow ones) and the laster turrets are also a little bit too low.
    I don't think the turrets should do more damage then the average mid-level mob. Otherwise OP-fights turn into PvE and you don't want that to happen, amirite?
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

mit dem fehlenden G Ryosai Bladewin's Avatar

Okay so i went on a weapon testing spree last night and i have to say... if the APU development is in the final stage on the testserver, APUs are more effective when they throw their psi modules into someones face instead of actually casting it once the patch goes live.

As an example, Holy Lightning 258 damage on the testing Drom. 128 on a spider in the sewers in P1. 128?!
    The rare barrels are all dealing 76 damage per hit at the Drom.
    Holy energy beam deals actually only 4 damage less than the holy lightning. Holy Toxic Beam deals 256 damage which would easily equal the holy lightning, same goes with the fire apocalypse, the holy/rare beam spells in general deal all between 250-260 damage. The only exception being Holy Frostration which deals a fancy 130 damage.

This was tested with 197 apu.

Now i logged onto my spy to check the disruptor. 3x 361 damage. Healing Light: 2x 430. wtf?

As for my tank. Cursed Soul, 4x 130 damage. Ravager 3x 233. Warhammer direct hit on the drom. 404 damage.

You might want to consider looking into those numbers.
    Ganz hinten im Bus und so ...

The devourer stacks fire, but fire Apoc still doesn't.. not sure why.

Great work so far. The changes in the patch notes look very good especially the ones related to weapons and classes. You guys rock! Keep it going.

I wish I could be testing too but my only private computer at the moment is a macbook 2,1 from 2006 :-(

Too strong:
    Dissi+Pulselaser Rifles
    Ak
    Gatlin Rifle+Pistol
    Devo stacks
    (Thanks for bringing back the Rifle spy he is now stronger than before the nerf)

Too weak:
    Apu ( Freq Ok.. Dmg not enough.. maybe because that fire apoc and the other rare apu spells have a low tl)
    Blessed Heal ( heal the same like the tl3)
    Ionic Weapons (Rifle+Pistol+Heavy) they useless now
    Runspeed too slow
    And maybe some Nc Players

All tested on a still standing Tank.. We Tested not all Weapons but most of them..

Quote Originally Posted by Petalustig View Post
    Too strong:
    Dissi+Pulselaser Rifles
    Ak
    Gatlin Rifle+Pistol
    Devo stacks
    (Thanks for bringing back the Rifle spy he is now stronger than before the nerf)

Too weak:
    Apu ( Freq Ok.. Dmg not enough.. maybe because that fire apoc and the other rare apu spells have a low tl)
    Blessed Heal ( heal the same like the tl3)
    Ionic Weapons (Rifle+Pistol+Heavy) they useless now
    Runspeed too slow
    And maybe some Nc Players
    Can you quantify all this? How long did it take each weapon to kill the target, what resists and armour did the target have and what skill values did the attacker have?
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Yeah Something isnt right.

To START: the frequency shown on the weapons that are MORE than a 1 shot burst are still off from the actual frequency.
    Tested the DPM on some weapons & not only the DPM, but the dmg per burst is very low...

Shooter = PE with ~213 R-C, ~135 WEP
    Target = Tank with high resists in all stats. Don't want to post any numbers cuz it's one of my prized possessions

Termi = 28 dmg / 35/min = 980 DPM
    Pain Easer = 64 dmg / ~63/min = 4042 DPM
    RoG = 64 dmg / 36/min = 2304 DPM
    Desperado = 47 dmg / 50/min = 2350 DPM
    Libra = 58 dmg / ~66/min = 4094 DPM

Then again the Libra might be pretty balanced. Others are very low compared to Retail currently though

I dunno if yall are wanting to go by tested numbers vs the DROM, so ill re-test on droms in a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevendust View Post
    Termi = 28 dmg / 35/min = 980 DPM
    Pain Easer = 64 dmg / ~63/min = 4042 DPM
    RoG = 64 dmg / 36/min = 2304 DPM
    Desperado = 47 dmg / 50/min = 2350 DPM
    Libra = 58 dmg / ~66/min = 4094 DPM
    Are those per-hit damage values or per-burst values?

I dunno if yall are wanting to go by tested numbers vs the DROM, so ill re-test on droms in a few.
    Yes please.

Also, how do you know a weapon's freq is incorrect? Are you timing it?
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Per burst.

& Yeah, lol. Stopwatch app. Im not sure on the Libra, it might be more shots per min than 66, but its easily noticablely faster than 1 burst/sec. Thats why I did the "~" for the /min. In-game it says 179/min on the weapon, & divided by 4 for the 4 shot burst is only 44.75 shots/min.

DMG vs DROM:
    Termi = 181 dmg
    Pain Easer = 357 dmg
    Ray of God = 376 dmg
    Desperado = 278 dmg
    Libra = 320 dmg

Alright, so I tested vs a more average resist setup. Granted, most of everyone will take a bit less dmg from the Termi, Pain easer, Libra, & Desperado than the following numbers, but the RoG dmg is about what ppl will take.

Termi = 53 dmg (<- the termi used to fire much faster than what it currently does btw)
    Pain Easer = 102 dmg
    Ray of God = 81 dmg
    Desperado = 82 dmg
    Libra = 94 dmg
    Last edited by Sevendust; 27-07-14 at 04:22.

Also, RAYGUN weapons are still not registering dmg most of the time on-hit.

ALSO, we did alotta dueling and dmg testing tonight, and an executioner hit a tank for ~70, and the SLASHER on the same tank hit for 190 (1 burst). Slasher is definitely broken, and im guessing the disruptor is also. Will test more tomorrow. Overall with multiple weapons, some do too little, and some do too much.

(on another note, faster firing weapons should have a higher DPM imo. Thats alot more clicks on the target someone has to do just to match the damage someone does with a few clicks.)

Also, the LIBERATOR fires faster when modded with a silencer & turned on. Will test this also with other guns tomorrow.
    Last edited by Sevendust; 27-07-14 at 08:00.

The indicated frequency on the weapons accounts for reloading time as well.
    Also the shotguns fire two rounds but only land one hit, so their DPM based on their freq is always going to be off.

I'm going to to some extra testing too today, everything I've done so far points to them working (four weapons off the curve are the freezers), but something might be going wrong when it comes to players.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

Spent some time today doing a bit of testing.

Tested all rifles with 245 RC, 158 WEP against the test NPC in the shooting range.

The two lines off the curve are the freezers and the fusions (which are still affected by range).

Added the spreadsheet (hope you can read it, the forum doesn't take .ods files), info-screen data seems to be consistently off from base PvE damage (pretty much half).
    So unless our frequency calculations are off, things seem right (for this stage).

I did do some other testing of the way sub-skills affect weapons that looked a bit odd, but I need to do more detailed work.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

My brain hurts.

Tested nearly all weapons of TL 75+ (except freezers, fusions and the ion rifle (because I realised I had forgotten the latter until half way through) at RC values from 125 to 245.

Sub-skill effect is more pronounced on higher TL weapons - a given sub-skill increase gives a higher % DPM increase for a higher TL weapon than a lower TL one (in general, there are a couple of odd exceptions). I have an inkling as to why but that's for when I've slept on it.

Have a speadsheet.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

Tested vs Drom NPC
    193 WEP, 214 R-C/P-C
    90 WEP, 231 H-C (meant to test with 253 H-C)

Overall yeah, freezers & ions are too weak, but the fusion pistols are fine...and none of the fusion weapons were doing more dmg from farther away, so they're not affected by range from what I saw. The fusion pistols are fine, but the rifles & cannons are really weak. ALSO, I still stand by my belief that faster firing weapons should do more dmg in 10 secs than a slower firing weapon. Thus, I still believe weapons like the EoF, Judge, First Love, AKs, DoY Assault Rifles, speedgat pistols & rifles need a small dmg increase. OTHERWISE, everyone will use the slower firing weapons cuz they can do just as much dmg with MUCH less clicks.

--- RIFLES ---

75 Tsunami Assault Rifle TSU-3265 327 DMG
    78 Unregistered 'Black Market' RF-102 Rfile 329 DMG
    79 Enhanced Gatlin Rifle 292 DMG
    87 Terminator 189 DMG
    93 Pain Easer 375 DMG
    97 Ionic Shotgun Rifle 276 DMG
    98 S.W.A.T Assault Rifle 249 DMG
    102 FAR-6000 Reaper Assault Rifle 255 DMG
    103 Desperado 292 DMG
    104 Libra 336 DMG
    108 Infiltration Assault Rifle IAR-47 288 DMG
    113 Ceres Assault Rifle CAR-47 297 DMG

75 Prototype Tangent-Laserbeam-RiflE 642 DMG
    76 R-AS331 Raygun 337 DMG
    81 Tangent 'Stabber' Pulselaser Rifle 708 DMG
    82 Enhanced Plasma Rifle 230 DMG
    85 Tangent Lightbringer 2 FR-345 171 DMG
    88 Raygun Yager's Gaze 370 DMG
    88 TG Raygun Rifle 370 DMG
    98 Ray of God 395 DMG
    101 Thunderstorm 286 DMG
    105 Redeemer 133 DMG
    110 Healing Light 816 DMG
    114 First Love 282 DMG
    115 Disruptor 1023 DMG

--- PISTOLS ---

77 Enhanced Spitfire Gatlin Pistol 408 DMG
    88 Wyatt Earp 286 DMG
    91 Liberator 492 DMG
    95 Ionic Shotgun Pistol 306 DMG
    96 S.W.A.T. Backup Gun 184 DMG
    106 HVAP-100 Freeman Pistol 307 DMG
    107 Craftsmans Dream 6100 342 DMG
    110 Dreadfire Prototype 03 500 DMG
    113 Ceres Handgun BHG-9 320 DMG

75 Prototype Tangent-Laserbeam-Pistol 408 DMG
    80 Ryker Napalm PP_v42 276 DMG
    83 Ryker Atomfist FP-26 Fusion Pistol 356 DMG
    86 TG Raygun Pistol 371 DMG
    86 Blacksun RP-97 371 DMG
    92 Tangent Assault Pulselaser Pistol 561 DMG
    100 Judge 304 DMG
    100 Juggernaut Crossbow Pistol 418 DMG
    102 Steiner F.P 1.0 310 DMG
    103 Slasher 603 DMG
    105 Beam of Hell 314 DMG
    108 Ray of Last Hope 402 DMG
    112 Executioner 428 DMG

--- HEAVY WEAPONS ---

75 TG-275 Freedom Strike 106 DMG
    75 Tangent Speed Gun 208 dmg
    76 Ryker Vulcano Grenade Launcher 320 DMG
    81 Enhanced Gatlin Cannon 224 DMG
    90 Judgement Day Launcher 260 DMG
    92 Winding Argument 318 DMG
    100 Ionic Shotgun Cannon 233 DMG
    102 Equilibrium of Forces 248 dmg
    108 Devourer 321 DMG
    110 Moon striker 261 dmg

72 Plasma Cannon 416 DMG
    75 Fusion Cannon 125 DMG
    75 Prototype Tangent-Laserbeam 416 DMG
    78 RayGun Cannon 166 DMG
    81 Tangent Plasma Wave 627 DMG
    84 Tangent Plasma Cannon 456 dmg
    87 NCPD TriDe Fusion Cannon 127 DMG
    90 S.T.O.R.M. Laser 370 DMG
    90 Special RC13 Raycannon 185 DMG
    90 TG Raygun Cannon 185 dmg
    97 Summer Leech 233 dmg
    100 Ravager 684 dmg
    105 Cursed Soul 512 DMG
    107 Malediction 125 DMG
    112 Doom Beamer 183 dmg
    114 Creed 359 dmg
    Last edited by Sevendust; 28-07-14 at 03:53.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast