Default Real old time player returning

Howdy

I did the beta for this, played for a long time. Still have the boxed originals of neocron & neocron 2 dome of york. I figured i'd give it a try & see how it's come along as I recently was aware anarchy online had their 13th anniversary, and it was AO that brought me to Neocron.

I guess the 5 paid accounts I used to have are all long gone so I h to make a new one, I'm still on the noob mc5 area but after I leave what/where are the happening areas. Are there still outpost battles, orgs/clans to join etc ?

Thanks much

Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    I guess the 5 paid accounts I used to have are all long gone so I h to make a new one
    If you had an NC2 account, then afaik, it should still be there.

A wile ago however, the old servers were closed and a new one started so that everyone started from scratch. The old data has been preserved, but is currently unavailable.
    If old chars can be brought back is still up in the air, but it probably won't be soon.

I'm still on the noob mc5 area but after I leave what/where are the happening areas. Are there still outpost battles, orgs/clans to join etc ?

Thanks much
    Plaza 1 is the main trading area. Leveling spots are mostly the same, with aggies in P1 and P2.
    Still clans about and still OP fights.

I remember you dribble.

Well when did neocron become neocron 2 ? Because I pre-ordered the game billed as neocron2, with the dome of york stuff. But if that's in say neocron phase 1 when did this new phase usher in ?

I remember you dribble.

Well when did neocron become neocron 2 ? Because I pre-ordered the game billed as neocron2, with the dome of york stuff. But if that's in say neocron phase 1 when did this new phase usher in ?
    Almost 2 years ago when ReaKKtor went down for good. At any rate, its there, its free and its waiting for you!
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

i forget the way to put the camera in 3rd person, can anyone help ?
    And is the junk knife still in the game? I'd love an artifact 5 slotted junk knife

i forget the way to put the camera in 3rd person, can anyone help ?
    And is the junk knife still in the game? I'd love an artifact 5 slotted junk knife
    Alt+E and jup
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

are there any orgs/clans with open recruiting that wouldn't mind accepting an old timer who's gonna have a lot of questions ? I'll even make a new character tailored to whatever specific need your org has

Howdy
    Still have the boxed originals of neocron & neocron 2 dome of york.
    Wasn't one of the dev's looking for an original copy of nc2?

Quote Originally Posted by jj dynomite View Post
    Wasn't one of the dev's looking for an original copy of nc2?
    I was after the closed beta client.

Welcome back to the community, heywood!
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Welcome back Heywood. Nice to see another beta player! I too came from Anarchy Online too Neocron!

Hi Heywood, like you I am an old timer, returning, I played a little bit right before BTDOY/NC2 came out. I too am looking for either other new players to band together with and re-learn the game, or any established clans/orgs/etc looking for new players. If I look around hard enough I might find my copy of NC1, if anything I think I might still have the instruction booklet!

Quote Originally Posted by vactoxic View Post
    If I look around hard enough I might find my copy of NC1, if anything I think I might still have the instruction booklet!
    Eh.. not wanting to burst your bubble but... i doubt that will help you much^^
    Bet check out the site, the forum and the help channel.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Also a very old player thinking of taking the game up again (I haven't even played since NC1). Your username looks kind of familiar there, heywood.

Just goes to show that Neocrack never truly leaves your system. But damn, what is it with all the old timers coming back all of a sudden? I know there's even more ancient folk coming back recently more so than what you can see on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    I was after the closed beta client.
    The closed beta client? Got me curious about that one so I gotta ask, how come?

There's a bunch of oldschoolers in the game....a few leftovers from the good old times ^^

so, welcome back
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
    Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
    I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...
    Time to die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast