The infrastructure issues should now be resolved. We shall continue to monitor the infrastructure just to make sure everything is ok.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by issues.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Dont Mess View Post
    Double XP?? I have lost alot of leveling time !
    Don't expect any double XP for issues with the NC service. They haven't done it for any of the numerous down-times, even when full days have been lost, so don't expect it for this. I think it's BS, but I guess it doesn't matter to those whom have already capped all of their characters. (GMs "cough")

TBH, double-XP should be full-time now. Quad-XP for special occasions, instead...

lol why do people expect uber compensation every time there's an issue with the server?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Arson View Post
    lol why do people expect uber compensation every time there's an issue with the server?
    Because it has become the norm for professionalism in retail MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by GRIM View Post
    Because it has become the norm for professionalism in retail MMOs.
    Well.. since we're down to volunteers in NC, I guess we don't have to expect that level of "professionalism". =)

Big babies should stop whining

Quote Originally Posted by Yinyin View Post
    Big babies should stop whining
    This. Verily.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12