I did not read all the long texts. But thats why i like to put in IMP if im leveling. U dont need weapon lore if u leveling up.
    As for repairment, just buy new shit. And always have trade channel on when u leveling. Once u see repairments in p1, stop leveling and go get repairments.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    I did not read all the long texts. But thats why i like to put in IMP if im leveling. U dont need weapon lore if u leveling up.
    As for repairment, just buy new shit. And always have trade channel on when u leveling. Once u see repairments in p1, stop leveling and go get repairments.
    Sadly its not as simple as that... I do buy new armour if that breaks but with my rares and MC5s I don't go to any repper I don't trust and theres non I recognize right now so I tend to wait till a clan repairer comes on.

As for 2 accounts, sadly I might just need to it seems, its a boring ass proccess breaking a chaincraft / rhino to repair but at least I could level up a imper and repper to an at least reasonable level quickly. Just annoying that I need to buy a Rhino / chaincraft and get a damn vehicle user so I can move it to a safe spot for it =(
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    Sadly its not as simple as that... I do buy new armour if that breaks but with my rares and MC5s I don't go to any repper I don't trust and theres non I recognize right now so I tend to wait till a clan repairer comes on.

As for 2 accounts, sadly I might just need to it seems, its a boring ass proccess breaking a chaincraft / rhino to repair but at least I could level up a imper and repper to an at least reasonable level quickly. Just annoying that I need to buy a Rhino / chaincraft and get a damn vehicle user so I can move it to a safe spot for it =(

Start with a quad. Then move up to rhino after dex 40. It doesnt even take a day. Less with double xp. You make it sound like a chore. Its not. You could have probably done it in the time it took to make this thread.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

If you are going to limit implants dropping on death then they need to be able to be fixed whilst still inside the player. Have a new tool used by the implanter or the repairer where he can fire the tool at the other player and all of the implants that guy has get fixed up dependent on the value.

The repairer/implanter - whichever skill you decide to base this off - can then have some form of material he has to use to decide how much money he asks for. Obviously people can still rip him off but there is a cash sink here as he buys these implant repair nannites, or you dont include them and just use the cost of the lube as it is currently.

Also another direct solution to this problem would be to increase DRAMATICALLY the experience gain from ALL tradeskills. This would make people play them more. In nc1 they were an integral part of the community and people had reputations built and lost on being a good researcher or constructor or even a reliable street doc.

These days the population is 25% of that and yet nobody trusts anyone not to scam them and people only log on for clanned jobs.

If you gave them more xp then more independent firms would set up and unclanned runners would probably spend their days repairing and poking more in plaza instead of being out there in the wastelands endlessly hunting sandworms like Torg.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Now that idea I do like, I wouldn't mind leveling a trade skiller if you could level them as a trade skiller but you can't cos the exp is so damn low, most people just buy tl150s to run then are still forced to do pve if they want to finish capping, it would be nice if actually doing these missions (not just handing in but actually doing the job yourself) gave enough exp to cap on. It would mean more traders and less angry traders.

I miss the old days of clans like phoenix that were almost purely traders known for it so you could trust any of them to do jobs for you =(
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

If you take away the implant drop, you change the pvp too much. Imagine an op fight where you dont have to rezz people since they just have to port in their undergroung, wait a minute or two, and come out again. The attacking team would be even more in a disadvantage (if the op is nowhere near a free gr).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12