Default [RESOLVED] My Client stopped working

Hey guys,

all of a sudden my Neocron client doesn't seem to work, anymore.
    When trying to start the Client it needs about 2 minutes to actually start the Launcher. When i then click on "Play Neocron" the Auto Updater opens, but nothing happens. The game doesn't start. Reinstalling the game or deactivating all Firewalls does not fix the problem.
    Yesterday, everything worked fine.

I did install the Client in a new directory (C:/Spiele/Neocron), i run the game as an administrator and all users have the rights to read and write.
    My system is running on Windows7 64bit and i am playing on a 1 year old state-of-the-art gaming rig. My internet provider is the "Deutsche Telekom".

Any suggestions? :>

Welcome to the club. Launcher isn't detecting servers here either, so... It's not just you.

Some thing here and i play with exactly same options as you all ad rights etc... and when it takes 2mins and you've tried a few times they all bounce up

We are investigation - bare with us.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

All seems well now =)

Great! Thanks for the very fast response, Bifrost. And thanks to anyone else who was involved. Now i finally can get back to some more Kloppse kloppsen :>

Yes, the problem was located and solved for the meanwhile. It needs to rewrite a special wrapper to finally fix the problem - we are on it and its high prioritized.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Okay the problem should now be fixed. The broken wrapper was replaced.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

More down time, but don't expect any double XP. That's reserved for leveling the GM's alts. "cough"