Default I have an idea for some of the best furniture a apartment could have.

Imagine this. A machine you could purchase (maybe a quest???) that you could place in your apartment. You could give it identified techparts, and it would load them into it, and would give you a list of all the techs you have..... You could then "withdraw" techparts as needed. A techpart atm, if you will.

Could you imagine how much time/effort would be saved by people? It would make the endgame (for most people) pve less frustrating, more manageable.....and i couldn't see how it could affect balance. I wouldn't even mind it having a "rental" fee, where you have to pay monthly charges on it as a "tax"....It could make a great money sink.

Thoughts?

would pay millions of nc for it... just a pain in the ass to keep 25k parts sorted and listed

Quote Originally Posted by Dasore View Post
    would pay millions of nc for it... just a pain in the ass to keep 25k parts sorted and listed
    riiight???? would be amazing. i would even try my hand at uvmapping and modeling the object.