Default removing endurance

Let me open the case for removing the subskill endurance. Ans replacing it with something more valuable.

Why? Because nobody ever uses it anymore, and because its a waste of skillpoints. If you need stamina, there's cheap and recyclable stamina boosters, and skillpoints are better spent in athletics and resists.

Instead of endurance i propose the skill mobility (by any name), which will act as a resist against para/freeze. You all have read Alduins answer on Freezers (and Para): glue will return in balancing phase 2. The new skill "mobility" would just be the right thing to counter that.

Whats your opinion on this?

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    /snip
    God how I just fucking hate that Para is making a return.. The ONLY thing that was good in 2.2 was the removal of that shit..

On topic: A Para resist is definitely not a bad idea!
    If it should replace Endurance, I dont know.. But it should definitely be added no matter what.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

If you bring back parashock you can kiss goodbye to pvp in nc. Sorry but I just dont see anyone wanting to make a return with that kind of bs. It just promotes teaming up and ganking and nothing else. There is no skill involved you just need an extra guy on the blue glue.

I was excited for sparta when it first kicked off but today I feel somewhat disinterested in the way things are going. It just feels like I am visiting an elderly relative on life support. You know she is gonna die, you just dont know when. Thats really sad.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"