Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Question [00852][R#185] Strange "you were killed by a NEXT ER Chaincraft v.11"

"you were killed by a NEXT ER Chaincraft v.11" when I was LEed and killing warbots near Battle Dome at 22:56 12/6/2014.
    Should have said you were killed by a Warbot Titan ( when he could not target me at that moment)

i believe this is an old bug. old as in cthulhu.

Moved to Bug Reports.

This is an old bug but nevertheless one that should be fixed! Thanks for bringing it up. If you're able to reliably reproduce this bug in the future, any steps to do so help massively.

It's ages since I've had to move a thread!
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Moved to Bug Reports.

This is an old bug but nevertheless one that should be fixed! Thanks for bringing it up. If you're able to reliably reproduce this bug in the future, any steps to do so help massively.

It's ages since I've had to move a thread!
    I've shown how to reproduce the bug in this forum before.

http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...ndom-Death-Bug

It only happens when a mob "falls" through the map but invisibly kills you. I've experienced it on 3 separate occasions within the past 6 months...each time there were mobs that i was fighting that i watched sink below the surface and never reappear....a short time later, Death.

Edit: Side note....2 of the 3 times it has happened to me was while fighting warbots near battledome. Strange that that is the location Zii experienced it too.