Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Any amount of time is a pain in the ass, and its 10 hours if you happen to know the absolute best locations and have ppu support the whole time (or know some exploits). Either way thats 10 hours of boredom I'd rather never suffer, since we lost all our character I've only had 1 capped char, I did my time in the salt mines of leveling characters, and I'm never going back!! I've got to many mental scares from hours of boring grinding while being ganked constantly in places that take 30 minutes to get back to (not including SI and reimping time)....

Seriously F pve in this game F it to holy hell, please PLEASE can one of the devs confirm that they are working on making it not worse than working in a salt mine wearing a suit of razor that point inward, I want to play more than 1 character but seriously I can't suffer through that crap ever again.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    Seriously F pve in this game F it to holy hell, please PLEASE can one of the devs confirm that they are working on making it not worse than working in a salt mine wearing a suit of razor that point inward, I want to play more than 1 character but seriously I can't suffer through that crap ever again.
    ... afaik they are currently focused on PvP... because... well. Things.
    We will see if and when they get to improve PvE...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

I'm sort of happy for them to focus on pvp as its the only fun thing in the game (well I guess some people love crafting) but at the same time it kind of proves me point.. the pve is horrific and it does affect the pvp in that it limits the characters you can use. I tried to level a spy recently so I could try out a FL spy when the balance came out.. I reached regents legacy and gave up... between the huge run back when you die and needing to wait for ppus to do anything it was such a boring chore I couldn't take it anymore.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."