Thread: Neocron (1)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Neocron (1)

Hi all. I'm (very·10^over 9000) interested in this oldie and father of this one we all play now. The problem is that I don't find any link or anything to make possible to try this jewel. Plase, could you help me find anything for register and play this awesome looking game? Thank you all.

It's dead, Jim.
    Achievement Unlocked: Beta 4 Runner

The original Neocron was discontinued long before Neocron 2 (now known as Neocron Community Edition) was taken over by our voluntary development team. Neocron Community Edition is totally free to play (no cash shop etc), so feel free to join us in game.

Our Support FAQ may be of some assistance.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

I've heard that the Neocron 1 source was also lost... So no hope at all for ever getting a classic server.

if thats true hatmankah, what a waste, and shame on those who lost it.

Yes. Sorry.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​