Default Name and duration of effect source on HUD

Now we have something like this:

Fresh player would not know what "Intoxication" mean. Is it positive? Or am I poisoned? Hard to say duration of the effect too. The bar is starting to shorting only when effect is about to wear off.

Suggestion:

Now we can see what caused it. Destrosol? I used that thing just before, so its mine! 40 seconds left? I will kill some aggies in that time.
    Apply name and duration on hud with precise bar to all drugs, buffs and debuffs. "Burning" and "poisoning" can stay as it is. Maybe for drugflash too? Much more newbie friendly.

Eh, now wheres the Like-Button....
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

With the current UI this will be rather hard, however I hope that changes like this will be far easier by the end of the year...
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroT View Post
    Is it positive? Or am I poisoned?
    These are things you want to learn in order to play the game successfully. Yes, we all want NC to be beginner-friendly, but not by removing too much if its distinct atmosphere. Right?