Default Well....i'm back after ~10 years.

And my original forum name is still banned. lol. go fig.

Anyways~ I'm a noob again! Yay! 10 years of wow, eve, dota2 and POE (and about 100 other games) and its time to go back to my roots again.

Greets to all the hardcore neocronners out there. I think im restarting my old guild, "Anarchy Breed", as a TG clan.

Also glad to see the duping exploits removed. (i do miss my 5 slot libby though...) if anyone got a spare libby...lemme know.

cheers!

Not sure if you'D miss your libby today

Lots of things have changed. And enlighten us, why did you get banned again?
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Wow artricia now that's proper oldschool. Lexxuk is around still i think LOL
    Last edited by Britney; 12-05-14 at 00:41.
    Poke me baby, one more time!

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Not sure if you'D miss your libby today

Lots of things have changed. And enlighten us, why did you get banned again?

awwww so sad about the libby! they nerf it to shit???

also: got banned because exploits and duping were becoming commonplace near the end of NC1. I reported it to the gm, they told me it doesn't happen. So i screenshotted thousands of duped items. they told me it was photoshopped.

At this point i was pissed.... So then i posted step by step, exactly how to dupe items. And they banned me for it. Good times!

Wow artricia now that's proper oldschool. Lexxuk is around still i think LOL
    hah, thanks. lexxuk still around? FUCK YEAH. awesome.

actually serve once gave me an appartment full of your stuff that was nice. Any other old pluto pvp'ers gonna join you in your return?

Quote Originally Posted by Britney View Post
    actually serve once gave me an appartment full of your stuff that was nice. Any other old pluto pvp'ers gonna join you in your return?
    If you patch it, they will come

ahhh, glad to see it got some use oh man, had so many apts.

and ohhh i wish! I gave a shout out to arthego (my old ppu monk buddy) whos down but he has like a wife and a job now, so he's still iffy. I know psychoninja got a hold of me (tracked down my wow character, who was of course named artricia) a while back and we chatted for a bit, that was pretty awesome.

Other than that though, everyone else is pretty moved on. I really wish i could find cracky and all my old buddys from MC (malevolent crackheads) and get them back on, we'll see!

Cracky's never really taken a like to NC2. I remember when it just came out and we all started (in DoY ofcourse) and he managed to get piss lost about 50 times in those ruined streets and kinda just left. lol

(malevolent) crackheads was one of the coolest clans i've been in back in those days. #1 event ruining / noob pk'ing clan.

Hell yeah man! I'm sorry i don't really remember you britney, glad someone remembers how awesome MC was.

Sad about cracky, yeah sounds like something he'd do, rofl. Yeah the beginning of NC2 was just....ugh. It was buggy, laggy, crashy, imbalanced....the list goes on and on...kinda why i left too, honestly.

Anarchy breed i think was good too, but we were always a lot smaller, just like 3-5 of us, but we got some serious noob pk'ing in.

Can't wait to get lvl'd up and start roaming PP......

there are a few crackheads still around me and ironman have a clan if your interested.
    we could help you get setup

Quote Originally Posted by 6stringsamurai View Post
    there are a few crackheads still around me and ironman have a clan if your interested.
    we could help you get setup
    Ohhh shiiiii! I will hit you guys up!

The REAL Walker

Welcome back to NC!
    You have chosen a weird time to return to NC. As we are in the middle of a bigger balancing project (which will hopefully make weapons like Libby viable again ).

Still, hope you'll enjoy your stay

The crack will get us all...
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Welcome back to NC!
    You have chosen a weird time to return to NC. As we are in the middle of a bigger balancing project (which will hopefully make weapons like Libby viable again ).

Still, hope you'll enjoy your stay

The crack will get us all...
    niiiiiiiiiiiice. thats what i like to hear. the fact people are actively balancing is great news, a sign this game is still here to stay. love it!

lemme know if you need help/manpower/testing from a pistol PE perspective cheers!

viva la crackheads!

former king of saturn

Pretty much everything needs to be tested. As an oldschool PE player your input may carry specific weight as PEs currently are the worst class, aside from APUs.

Always nice to see a legacy player return. Tribal knowledge is essential. You will be surprised at the number of people out there with only 2.0/1/2 experience.

That said, Saturn>>>>>>>>>>>Pluto. You bunch of nibs. Get your clan together and come at me, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Divide View Post
    That said, Saturn>>>>>>>>>>>Pluto. You bunch of nibs. Get your clan together and come at me, bro.
    thems fightin words. let's do this! and sup divide. long time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast