Default [01142] [R#185] Waffe nach relog aus Inventar verschwunden

Hallo liebe GM`s,..

habe mich vorhin mit meinem Farmtank in der Grantmine ausgeloggt,... nach dem ich mich wieder eingeloggt habe ist meine Creed nicht mehr im Inventar gewesen,...sowohl im quickbelt, im processor oder im inventar,...nein sie ist auch nicht im inventar runtergerutscht ^^ im gogu und im appa ist sie auch nicht,... und da ich LE träger bin, kann sie auch nicht in irgend nem belt liegen. Bitte hilfe Habe zwar noch meine TT Epic aber wäre schade um die 4 slot full arty

Gruß

EDIT : Habe auch nochmal ein paar mal reloggt,...nichts geholfen.

Default missing weapons

i logged out behind the boxes on friday after lvling in the regant boss room, when i lagged in there yesterday the slot my doomie was in was empty, i checked my full inventory as well as processor and nothing. after a full relog i mentioned it on the help channel and had people respond with the same issue. ohh and my char is LE. Thanks

So it still wasnt back after the relog? Did you contact a GM about it?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

yeah with no luck, had to buy another one

also posted on irc

Yes me too,...Zoltan told me i should Post a report in Forum,...no respond.

Thank you for NOT Responding ... -.-

I am pretty sure you know about our Support Policies. I told you in IRC before thats a good idea to track this bug in the Bugtracker at least to find more people with exactly the same problem. This is a process to estaminate how critical the reported bug is and which attention we should spend it appart from the other crticial bugs we have. The bug appears just one time and at the same time which could be a hickup or something.

Me is working on an experimental implementation currently which allows us to check the character data + inventory but its just experimental. You can PM me your character name so I can check your character against an older backup but there is no guarantee that its working fully yet
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​