Default [01136] [R#185] ol dirty conster

As soon as you talk to the dirty conster in th to turn in the regants parts, he takes them before you get to select a suit so if you crash your out of your regants pa parts. and lets get real neocron crashes quite often.

change it to give away the parts after you select the suit cause its crap currently. if you do happen to crash while talking to the guy support cant do anything about it anyway and its just "tough luck"

Quote Originally Posted by tarasm View Post
    and lets get real neocron crashes quite often.
    Please raise new bug reports with details of any client crashes you experience. Neocron's Client stability is far better than it was in the past. Any information you can provide us related to client crashes will allow us to improve upon this further. This is especially important for reproducible crashes.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Please raise new bug reports with details of any client crashes you experience. Neocron's Client stability is far better than it was in the past. Any information you can provide us related to client crashes will allow us to improve upon this further. This is especially important for reproducible crashes.
    I agree stability is way better then before, but I still average a few crashes a week and one of those crashes happened while I was turning in the parts. Seems like it would be a pretty simple change to accept the parts after you select a suit so more people don't lose out on their parts.