Quote Originally Posted by jj dynomite View Post
    PVE? I've had issue that you guys aren't focusing on PVE with all of this work, although I do understand that you must focus on one thing at a time. I cannot find any PVE changes you have implemented (Outside of the mobs that carry weapons and the DOT damage issues). Is there a PVE change that has happened that we don't know about?
    We changed the dpm output of each and every weapon, so first of all you will do a different amount of damage against mobs and second mobs will do a different amount of damage against you. If the intended changes break PvE then they cannot be applied to Titan, because it would break a huge part of the game and the possibility for newbies to level new characters. So even though we focus on PvP, we have to make sure that we dont break other stuff, like e.g. leveling new characters, in the process of getting the PvP balance right.
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Alduin View Post
    We changed the dpm output of each and every weapon, so first of all you will do a different amount of damage against mobs and second mobs will do a different amount of damage against you. If the intended changes break PvE then they cannot be applied to Titan, because it would break a huge part of the game and the possibility for newbies to level new characters. So even though we focus on PvP, we have to make sure that we dont break other stuff, like e.g. leveling new characters, in the process of getting the PvP balance right.
    When you say "every weapon", do you mean all types of damage the environment/a Mob can do to a player?

Quote Originally Posted by jj dynomite View Post
    When you say "every weapon", do you mean all types of damage the environment/a Mob can do to a player?
    Yes

R#186 - T#192 - Release Candidate One has been released! Please have a look at the patch notes thread for details. The section on how/what to test has also been updated. In summary: we need to confirm, that the applied changes (the dpm curve) still work as intendend. In addition we need to test PvP and PvE and see whether both is in good shape.
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

AOE DMG TEST
    Tank: 115 Str, 25 Int

I just started doing some tests with Aoe, the Grenade Launcher do 2x dmg, and thats not the case on titan. also the dmg of each kind of aoe looks like its the same or even lower on higher tls. best example str 87 fusion 31dmg at 55 frequ, and malediction 31dmg at 45 frequ. but take look at the .txt, i stopped testing after i saw that

SINGLETARGET DMG TESTS:

Rifle Spy: 97 Int, 115 Dex
    Pistol Spy: 97 Int, 115 Dex

Its always: Skills (Dmg of the ammo in the weaponinfo//frequenz per min) dmg per hit
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dasore; 20-05-14 at 18:36.

PE SELFCAST SPELLS

Same Setups on Titan and Vedenna, on the Pe and also on the dmg dealer. Used weapons, slasher, fire apoc and bhg

PPU SELFCAST SPELLS

Same Setups on Titan and Vedenna, on the PPU and also on the dmg dealers. Used weapons, slasher, fire apoc and bhg

PPU FOREIGN CASTED SPELLS

Same Setups on Titan and Vedenna, on the PPU/PE and also on the dmg dealers. Used weapons, slasher, fire apoc and bhg

PVE Testing:
    Caving: U ll get overrun by mobs cause aoe doesnt do enough dmg... 40 with doombeamer
    Warbots/Firemobs: Tried them on redeemer spy, the dmg i do to them is around 1/4 of the retail.

New Player: Soldier, Granadelauncher does 1 dmg on the mobs... but spiders still die to one or 2 shots in the sewer, same as on Titan, but dont try to hunt Aggressors... 1 dmg per hit, but it seems they take more dmg cause the lifebars go down around half as fast as on titan
    Last edited by Dasore; 20-05-14 at 23:05.

Protection tool

Quote Originally Posted by Alduin View Post
    Yes

R#186 - T#192 - Release Candidate One has been released! Please have a look at the patch notes thread for details. The section on how/what to test has also been updated. In summary: we need to confirm, that the applied changes (the dpm curve) still work as intendend. In addition we need to test PvP and PvE and see whether both is in good shape.
    Can you explain for who and for what both aiming speed and burst corrections was implemented? And how they are working?

---

#192 my feelings. Class: Pistol/PE

PvE:

While weapon's damage was decreased mobs still have a lot of health. For instance, to kill Doomreaper I had used 2.5 pack of xbow xray ammo. I dont want to tell you what damage deals weapon with lower TL and how many ammo I used.

In same time this Doomreaper causes huge damage:

Local Playeramage() - Damage processing statistics!
    Damage: 107.347 Target Force HitZone 1 - Part 0
    Damage: 74.760 (Reduction: 32.588 - 30.357 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player armor
    Damage: 42.899 (Reduction: 64.448 - 60.037 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player skills
    Results of this target: Damage 42.899 (Reduction: 64.448 - 60.037 Percentage) - ResistanceCap: 0.840!

Damage: 107.347 Target Fire HitZone 1 - Part 1
    Damage: 98.882 (Reduction: 8.465 - 7.886 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.673 (Reduction: 37.674 - 35.095 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player armor
    Damage: 56.486 (Reduction: 50.862 - 47.381 Percentage) - Damage reduced by player skills
    Results of this target: Damage 56.486 (Reduction: 50.862 - 47.381 Percentage) - ResistanceCap: 0.840!

I think you should decrease amount of health of mobs or increase damage of weapons. Because PvE is very very long now. Any mob with high rank looks like a boss.

---

PvP:

As I see we still easy killing each other. I feel that damage numbers is incorrect in info of weapons or resistance works now differently. I hope other players tell more information about that.

P.S. Falling down on the ground still very very dangerous and this is produces insta-kill.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by walkman View Post
    Can you explain for who and for what both aiming speed and burst corrections was implemented? And how they are working?
    How the corrections are working is in detail explained in the patchnotes, they are intended to compansate for the penalty a player has due to the reticule of a weapon closing slower than of other weapons, because the weapon's handling is harder. The burst correction is intended to compensate for the penalty caused by neocrons aim mechanic (lock on and shot a whole burst into the direction of your target).

I will have another look at the fall damage soon(TM), it will be adjusted again with T#194.

R#186 - T#193 - Release Candidate Two has been released! Please have a look at the patch notes thread for details. The section on how/what to test has also been updated again. The focus of testing is now on PvP and PvE to see whether both are in good shape. In addition we need people to have another look at nanites.
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

Disruptor burst lowered to 3 instead of 4 shots
    Can you explain ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRobot View Post
    Can you explain ?
    Instead of shooting 4 times everytime you klick, it shoots 3 "bullets" now, like all the nonerare pulslasers do.

T#193 issues:

* Desert Wolves, Enlightment Preachers, Aggressors and some other low rank mobs have best armor. Double damage on mobs works but not everywhere.

* Judge has lower DPS/DPM then TL 92 Pulselaser, TL 86 Blacksun RP-97 pistols. Correction: this is good that non-rares deals acceptable damage, due the fact of limit on stats up to 99%. But Judge's burst has 2 shots vs 3 shots on TL 92 Pulselaser. And in numbers: 100-110 per bullet on Judge vs 150 per bullet or 220-240 total on Judge vs 450+ on Pulselaser. These numbers got on mobs, ofc. In comparison with xbow which deals around 300-350 per shot, so I assume Judge would deal around 130-150 per bullet, because it misses as hell, as you know.

* TL 70 Cleansing Flamethrower deals much much more damage then TL 96 WoC Backup Gun. Especially, flamer's stacks deals around 30+ damage vs 8-10 on WoC pistol... 2-3 x tl 70 flamer's stacks eats on my PE (39 fire own resi + 87 on armor) 150+ health in 5 seconds. This is an ultimate weapon on HC PE now.

* Anti-energy, anti-fire, anti-xray and possible anti-poison tl 24-30 spells heals 300+ per tick.

Remark: casting time of these spells on PE (and who else will use them?) too much (5-7 seconds). While you casting spell the stack from flamer above kills you. May be these spells should have lower casting time? Till then with such damage from ticks spells looks useless.

There are another problem: on belt you can put up to 10 items, as you know. So, I can use anti-fire/poison drugs or cast spell. To use drug I must open inventory (because I cant always keep 8+ drugs on belt as tanks does) and dont move, in same time casting may fall, lasts 5+ seconds and you cant do anything (atack/use stealth). I'll be glad to see these spells with casting time in 3 or 4 max seconds. Till then they cant save you. Ticks/stacks works now perfectly, thanks for that

* Decreasing range on all pistols seems to be bad idea. Every cannon, riffle have much better aiming / less misses in close combat, while pistols already close range weapons by design and still they have worst aiming. Simple test: 100 WEP and 100 H-C/R-C/P-C show you everything. IMO, let's other says their word about that.

* One more note about stacks. In PvE mobs like Hoppers and Big Scorpions deals a lot of damages. May be its ok for firemobs, but big scorpion has 34/34 (if I am correct) rank. Anyway, stacks from poison/fire deals really good damage. And I was feared to go into Grave without PPU, because I know that one stack from 90/90 snakes will kill me in a second. Possible later to decrease their damage?
    Last edited by walkman; 22-05-14 at 21:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasore View Post
    Instead of shooting 4 times everytime you klick, it shoots 3 "bullets" now, like all the nonerare pulslasers do.
    I meant the reason for that change. If every weapon is automatically balanced by its TL then the change should have no effect at all or horribly break the dissi.