Quote Originally Posted by Dasore View Post
    okay so first impressions of the new patch:

-PPU shields: We were killing a tank with a Creed, with ppu shields and without. It always took the same amount of shots. 8.. Hc 230 TC 110, the victim got 80 Energy resist and 186 Armor Energy, creed was high voltage. So the Ppu shields dont change anything on the dmg taken by high tl weapons, slasher/disruptor/creed. Thats what we first thought of. After a bit of testing it seems like deflector and protector work, but the absorber isnt. Both lower the dmg taken by about 25%

-Healing light did 2x40 on a tank without shields/resists/armor, and the first love did 160 a burst, disruptor was 500 a burst. So sth wrong with the dpm?

-Tl10 Pe casted heal heals as much as a holy of a ppu

-The Dmg a stack weapon does seems to be right 280 on hit of devourer and 70 a tick, with cerosion ammo (78 fire/22 for 16 secs)

After a bit of testing everyone still feels like the dmg is still way to high, honestly the low-midrareweapons doing okay, just need to be lowered a bit, but the high tl onces, fl, creed, disruptor do way too much. Strange is that the healing light for example doesnt really do dmg...
    this is our testing after last patch aludin

Why dont you guys write a script that tests all your new stuff instead of relying on a community of stoners ?

Better yet : why dont you guys simply test it yourselves. I'm kinda tired of being told to test this or that in a very vague way just to have every report I make disregarded. You dont even acknowledge that you notice our reports. Besides I dont even agree with your approach, Im testing because I have interest in the game, But it feels like Im just wasting my time.

I get more feedback from you guys when you remove the pictures in my posts than when I'm actually puting in time and testing stuff.

If you wanted us to use the new, detailed damage logs, you couldve asked.

In short, it sucks to test for you guys.

BTW :

Also I spoke with Dasore, and Dasore is Dasore on the forums.

Kame from forums is simply.... wait for it.... Kame.
    Your past record on the forums was quite poor but I'm willing to give you a second chance. As such your forum account has been re-opened for posting. Please try and stay within the forum rules this time around or your posting rights will be revoked again.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    Why dont you guys write a script that tests all your new stuff instead of relying on a community of stoners ?

Better yet : why dont you guys simply test it yourselves.
    We do test ourselves.
    However we are only a few people and we may not notice things.
    The absorber and tl10 heal problems slipped through and was only brought up by the community.

Both of the issues that caused these bugs have now been identified and will be fixed.

I'm kinda tired of being told to test this or that in a very vague way just to have every report I make disregarded. You dont even acknowledge that you notice our reports. Besides I dont even agree with your approach, Im testing because I have interest in the game, But it feels like Im just wasting my time.
    Any data has value.

However, we have internally been talking about the same issue; the lack of specific instruction regarding testing.

It's quite late at the moment, but tomorrow I will post what we would like to see from you guys.
    Of course, each patch/set of changes requires different tests, so laying out what we want needs to become a regular feature with each release that has been lacking recently.

Regarding speed, some things that may seem simple to fix (and in many ways are simple too fix), may take more time than it takes to fix a specific problem.
    However, the problem often highlights or originates from a more fundamental issue; either with the base code or our new development tools. These then also have to be fixed, rather than band-aiding the fault.
    For example: The absorber issue is easily fixed, but it revealed a tool error that if not corrected will cause further delays in the future. It is better to fix both now so that the total progress delay down the line is reduced.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Let me add a few additional bits and pieces to Bragi's post in reply to Kame's post.

Writing a script sounds so easy, doesn't it? Sadly it is not as simply as using one of the very popular macroing tools. Switching weapons, obtaining weapons, skill setups, documentation and more need to be properly automatized. That's not possible with a simply macroing tool.
    Another option would be to write an automized testing client, which we would very much like to do, however this is by no means an easy task and would take quite a long time. You cannot simply take the existing client and tell it to "jump", "shoot", "construct", ..., it will also have to react to the results of those actions, needs to time its actions correctly, needs to react to other players, needs to find the correct target and so on and so forth. We simply do not have the manpower to create an AI as complex as that. At the moment I am the only one who is actively working on the source code of the server and the client. Most of the people who applied so far to join the community effort were not even motivated enough/did not show enough endurance to complete a smaller qualification tasks.

Better yet : why dont you guys simply test it yourselves. I'm kinda tired of being told to test this or that in a very vague way just to have every report I make disregarded. You dont even acknowledge that you notice our reports. Besides I dont even agree with your approach, Im testing because I have interest in the game, But it feels like Im just wasting my time.
    After all we are not perfect and as Bragi already mentioned: we also miss issues from time to time, therefore we need your feedback. I aggree, we did not make it very clear which numbers exactly we want/need. This part of the balancing project is not about the perceived balancing, that will happen at a later stage once we know that what we put in is what comes out at your end. We cannot fix the actual balancing in case a change affects different skill setups differently, which is what is currently happening if you would fiddle around with the weapons on Titan. This is one of the main issues why balance on Titan is broken and band-aid fixing will not help much.

I get more feedback from you guys when you remove the pictures in my posts than when I'm actually puting in time and testing stuff.

If you wanted us to use the new, detailed damage logs, you couldve asked.
    We should probably have gone further and provided an example spreadsheet which you can use to calculate the dpm values, as well as instructions on how to obtain all the necessary values. As Bragi stated, we will correct that issue.
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Thanks for the reply, gives me hope for NC, and a bit more will to test.

Also I recommend you enable te attachment function on the forums : originaly I wanted yo upload the .txt files from my logs but couldnt.

Would help de-clutter our posts.

Also I recommend you enable te attachment function on the forums : originaly I wanted yo upload the .txt files from my logs but couldnt.
    I'll look into this, we did have this available for registered users in the past.
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 13-05-14 at 17:13. Reason: Clarity.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Righty then.

For subsequent patches, we'll aim to provide a more precise explanation and framework for what exactly needs to be tested, and provide them when they go live.

For the current patch, there's three areas that we want you guys to explore; Shields, heals and weapons.

The first thing we need you to do is ensure your logs are active. In the neocron.ini file in your test client folder, check the presence of or add the following line:

ENABLELOG = "TRUE"

In the log folder you will generate a <char_name>_00.log and Damage_00.log with each game session. A new session renames these to <char_name>_01.log and Damage_01.log and a new '00' is created (and so on until there are six logs for each; 00 - 05).
    Damage_00.log is used for all characters, <char_name>_00.log is used for a specific character. A different character will generate it's own set of logs.
    These are continuously updated as a session progresses, closing and opening them again will show new data for any event subsequent from the first opening.

Shields:

This may require a lot of time and effort.

Each shield needs to be tested, both for foreign and self cast performance. We would also like to see data from different values of PPU, FCS and PPW.
    And by shields we mean all. Normal, blessed, holy, rare, nanite and even psi shield if you want to.

As shields degrade with each hit, we would also like to see how rapidly they drop.

This is best done with at least two people.

Data we want:

After each hit, look in the <char_name>_00.log of the 'victim' and record the shield reduction percentage. The line will look like this:

Damage: 116.732 (Reduction: 291.212 - 71.385 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

The number in bold is the one we need.

The value the first time a shield is hit is the most important one. When it comes to shield deterioration, the first five values, the tenth and the twentieth would be good (or all of them if you really have time on your hands).

Heals:

Same as the shields. Both the damage log and <char_name> log will record the heal value. Test all the different heals, foreign and self cast and ideally for different skill values.
    All we need is the per-tick damage value.

Weapons:

Similar deal again, though you don't necessarily have to bother with the logs for the most part.

Decide on a sub-skill value.
    Load a weapon.
    Record from the info-screen the damage values under the Ammo/Dmg: section and the displayed frequency value above it.
    Go to the shooting range and fire the weapon at one of the mobs, recording the instant, per-hit damage (this is so we can compare how the weapons work vs. how they say they work).
    You will need to use the logs for DoT weapons, in which case, record the per-tick amount.

Change your sub-skills and repeat.
    (Most useful if you start at low TL (75) and progress upwards.)

We are currently looking at what file types we can add to the list of permitted attachments. We should hopefully have that done before you've finished gathering data.
    Last edited by Bragi; 13-05-14 at 20:08.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Alduin View Post
    At the moment I am the only one who is actively working on the source code of the server and the client.
    Which is making you official hero of the radiated wastes. and it explains quite a lot. so, this project asks for on-the-fly coding, project management, forum moderation and betatesting? no wonder you guys are overworked. but yes, more detailed requests would be helpful for the good cause.

former king of saturn

Quote Originally Posted by Bragi View Post
    Righty then.

...Stuff...

This was an awesome post. Why would you tuck it away on page 18?

A (maybe stupid) question: Whats wrong with the current balance/why do you want to change it?

I'm not happy about that the frequency doesnt depend on the skill anymore. For example my barter has 0 WEP and something more than 90 R-C. He can uses the Terminator, its good enough for doing epic missions. But why such underskilled char should shoot with the same speed like a full caped rifle spy?

The other thing is, you are going to make it harder for new players. Imagin a player who use a 'bad' weapon bought from an NPC. He will be punished twice. Less damage as before and longer time for grow up in a game full of caped and WoCed runners.
    Last edited by Pierre Dole; 14-05-14 at 10:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Divide View Post
    Just added a link to it on top of the patchnotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Dole View Post
    A (maybe stupid) question: Whats wrong with the current balance/why do you want to change it?
    There are several things broken in the current balance, the most important one: out of the plethora of setups available only a hand full of them is viable. There are a few "overpowered" weapons/setups which severeley limits the observed diversity in game. However this "overpoweredness"/this lack of diversity does not stem from falsely set damage modifiers per weapon, it is a flaw in the way the damage output of weapons depends on the skills. The damage output hierarchy of weapons looks severely different for different skill setups which heavily limits your choice.

The balancing stage we are currently in will not yet fix the lack of diversity. However it will fix the change of the hierarchy with different skill setups and make the high end weapons more equal (so in a way it will already make more weapons viable). In addition we are verifying that what our tool predicts is also what comes out at your end for various different skill setups and especially to make sure our toolset does not contain any bugs.

I'm not happy about that the frequency doesnt depend on the skill anymore. For example my barter has 0 WEP and something more than 90 R-C. He can uses the Terminator, its good enough for doing epic missions. But why such underskilled char should shoot with the same speed like a full caped rifle spy?

The other thing is, you are going to make it harder for new players. Imagin a player who use a 'bad' weapon bought from an NPC. He will be punished twice. Less damage as before and longer time for grow up in a game full of caped and WoCed runners.
    This dependency is what messed up the damage output hierarchy. There are of course many different ways to possibly account for it and fix it. We chose for removing it, because after all the shot frequency of most weapons (especially the automatic ones) is mainly limited by its design. In addition, it was the easiest and cleanest solution which did not introduce any additional dependencies and corrections which we might need to make.

On the evaluation of the logs: maybe there is a volunteer in the community which wants to/can help in automatizing the evaluation of the logs by writing a small open-source tool?
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

»After the patch is before the patch!«

So here are my first test results, that what u guys wanted?

PPU RARESHIELDS TESTET ON PPU SELFCAST this and the next 2 posts

DEFLECTION: 170 PPU 115 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 67.054 (Reduction: 120.478 - 64.244 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.305 (Reduction: 119.226 - 63.577 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.556 (Reduction: 117.975 - 62.910 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 70.807 (Reduction: 116.724 - 62.243 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 72.058 (Reduction: 115.473 - 61.575 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 73.309 (Reduction: 114.222 - 60.908 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 74.560 (Reduction: 112.971 - 60.241 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 75.811 (Reduction: 111.720 - 59.574 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 77.062 (Reduction: 110.469 - 58.907 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 78.313 (Reduction: 109.218 - 58.240 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 79.564 (Reduction: 107.967 - 57.573 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 80.816 (Reduction: 106.716 - 56.906 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 82.067 (Reduction: 105.464 - 56.238 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 83.318 (Reduction: 104.213 - 55.571 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

DEFLECTION: 160 PPU 115 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 70.834 (Reduction: 116.698 - 62.228 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 72.085 (Reduction: 115.446 - 61.561 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 73.336 (Reduction: 114.195 - 60.894 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 74.587 (Reduction: 112.944 - 60.227 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 75.838 (Reduction: 111.693 - 59.560 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 77.089 (Reduction: 110.442 - 58.893 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 78.340 (Reduction: 109.191 - 58.226 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 79.591 (Reduction: 107.940 - 57.558 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 80.842 (Reduction: 106.689 - 56.891 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 82.093 (Reduction: 105.438 - 56.224 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 83.344 (Reduction: 104.187 - 55.557 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 84.596 (Reduction: 102.936 - 54.890 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 85.847 (Reduction: 101.684 - 54.223 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 87.098 (Reduction: 100.433 - 53.556 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

DEFLECTION: 150 PPU 115 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 74.828 (Reduction: 112.703 - 60.098 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 76.079 (Reduction: 111.452 - 59.431 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 77.330 (Reduction: 110.201 - 58.764 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 78.581 (Reduction: 108.950 - 58.097 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 79.832 (Reduction: 107.699 - 57.430 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 81.083 (Reduction: 106.448 - 56.763 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 82.334 (Reduction: 105.197 - 56.096 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 83.586 (Reduction: 103.946 - 55.428 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 84.837 (Reduction: 102.694 - 54.761 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 86.088 (Reduction: 101.443 - 54.094 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 87.339 (Reduction: 100.192 - 53.427 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 88.590 (Reduction: 98.941 - 52.760 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 89.841 (Reduction: 97.690 - 52.093 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

DEFLECTION: 170 PPU 105 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 69.061 (Reduction: 118.470 - 63.173 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 70.312 (Reduction: 117.219 - 62.506 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 71.563 (Reduction: 115.968 - 61.839 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 74.066 (Reduction: 113.466 - 60.505 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 75.317 (Reduction: 112.214 - 59.838 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 76.568 (Reduction: 110.963 - 59.171 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 77.819 (Reduction: 109.712 - 58.504 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 79.070 (Reduction: 108.461 - 57.836 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 80.321 (Reduction: 107.210 - 57.169 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 81.572 (Reduction: 105.959 - 56.502 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 82.823 (Reduction: 104.708 - 55.835 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 84.074 (Reduction: 103.457 - 55.168 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 85.325 (Reduction: 102.206 - 54.501 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

DEFLECTION: 170 PPU 95 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 71.826 (Reduction: 115.705 - 61.699 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 73.077 (Reduction: 114.454 - 61.032 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 74.328 (Reduction: 113.203 - 60.365 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 75.580 (Reduction: 111.952 - 59.698 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 76.831 (Reduction: 110.700 - 59.030 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 78.082 (Reduction: 109.449 - 58.363 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 79.333 (Reduction: 108.198 - 57.696 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 80.584 (Reduction: 106.947 - 57.029 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 81.835 (Reduction: 105.696 - 56.362 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 83.086 (Reduction: 104.445 - 55.695 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 84.337 (Reduction: 103.194 - 55.028 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 85.588 (Reduction: 101.943 - 54.360 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 86.839 (Reduction: 100.692 - 53.693 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

DEFLECTION: 170 PPU 115 FOC 50 PPW

Damage: 67.229 (Reduction: 120.302 - 64.151 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.480 (Reduction: 119.051 - 63.483 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.731 (Reduction: 117.800 - 62.816 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 70.982 (Reduction: 116.549 - 62.149 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 72.233 (Reduction: 115.298 - 61.482 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 73.484 (Reduction: 114.047 - 60.815 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 74.735 (Reduction: 112.796 - 60.148 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 75.986 (Reduction: 111.545 - 59.481 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 77.238 (Reduction: 110.294 - 58.813 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 78.489 (Reduction: 109.043 - 58.146 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 79.740 (Reduction: 107.791 - 57.479 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 80.991 (Reduction: 106.540 - 56.812 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 82.242 (Reduction: 105.289 - 56.145 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 83.493 (Reduction: 104.038 - 55.478 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 84.744 (Reduction: 102.787 - 54.811 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

DEFLECTION: 170 PPU 115 FOC 40 PPW

Damage: 68.480 (Reduction: 119.051 - 63.483 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.731 (Reduction: 117.800 - 62.816 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 70.982 (Reduction: 116.549 - 62.149 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 72.233 (Reduction: 115.298 - 61.482 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 73.484 (Reduction: 114.047 - 60.815 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 74.735 (Reduction: 112.796 - 60.148 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 75.986 (Reduction: 111.545 - 59.481 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 77.238 (Reduction: 110.294 - 58.813 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 78.489 (Reduction: 109.043 - 58.146 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 79.740 (Reduction: 107.791 - 57.479 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 80.991 (Reduction: 106.540 - 56.812 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 82.242 (Reduction: 105.289 - 56.145 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 83.493 (Reduction: 104.038 - 55.478 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

PROTECTION: 170 PPU 115 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 134.491 (Reduction: 277.974 - 67.393 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 140.541 (Reduction: 271.924 - 65.927 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 146.592 (Reduction: 265.873 - 64.460 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 152.642 (Reduction: 259.823 - 62.993 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 158.692 (Reduction: 253.772 - 61.526 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

PROTECTION: 160 PPU 115 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 142.137 (Reduction: 266.075 - 65.181 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 151.274 (Reduction: 265.443 - 63.699 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 155.781 (Reduction: 256.684 - 62.232 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 158.373 (Reduction: 245.588 - 60.795 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

PROTECTION: 150 PPU 115 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 155.075 (Reduction: 261.642 - 62.786 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 149.323 (Reduction: 237.628 - 61.410 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 109.376 (Reduction: 167.018 - 60.427 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 112.093 (Reduction: 164.301 - 59.444 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 167.786 (Reduction: 231.922 - 58.023 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

PROTECTION: 170 PPU 105 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 126.739 (Reduction: 247.456 - 66.130 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 131.719 (Reduction: 242.476 - 64.799 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 136.699 (Reduction: 237.496 - 63.469 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 141.678 (Reduction: 232.516 - 62.138 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 146.658 (Reduction: 227.537 - 60.807 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 151.638 (Reduction: 222.557 - 59.476 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 156.618 (Reduction: 217.577 - 58.145 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 161.597 (Reduction: 212.598 - 56.815 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

PROTECTION: 170 PPU 95 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 126.818 (Reduction: 234.620 - 64.913 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 131.464 (Reduction: 229.974 - 63.628 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 131.148 (Reduction: 217.534 - 62.388 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 140.592 (Reduction: 220.846 - 61.102 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

PROTECTION: 170 PPU 115 FOC 50 PPW

Damage: 110.428 (Reduction: 229.749 - 67.538 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 117.513 (Reduction: 231.169 - 66.298 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 121.836 (Reduction: 226.845 - 65.058 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 126.160 (Reduction: 222.521 - 63.818 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 130.484 (Reduction: 218.198 - 62.578 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

PROTECTION: 170 PPU 115 FOC 40 PPW

Damage: 89.096 (Reduction: 187.298 - 67.765 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 119.676 (Reduction: 237.510 - 66.495 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 124.214 (Reduction: 232.972 - 65.224 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 128.751 (Reduction: 228.435 - 63.954 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 133.288 (Reduction: 223.898 - 62.684 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 137.826 (Reduction: 219.360 - 61.413 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

ABSORPTION: 170 PPU 115 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 67.588 (Reduction: 10.904 - 13.892 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 67.862 (Reduction: 10.630 - 13.543 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.136 (Reduction: 10.356 - 13.194 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.410 (Reduction: 10.082 - 12.845 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.684 (Reduction: 9.808 - 12.496 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.958 (Reduction: 9.534 - 12.147 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.232 (Reduction: 9.260 - 11.798 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.506 (Reduction: 8.986 - 11.448 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

ABSORPTION: 160 PPU 115 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 67.965 (Reduction: 10.527 - 13.411 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.239 (Reduction: 10.253 - 13.062 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.513 (Reduction: 9.979 - 12.713 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.787 (Reduction: 9.705 - 12.364 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.061 (Reduction: 9.431 - 12.015 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.335 (Reduction: 9.157 - 11.666 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.609 (Reduction: 8.883 - 11.317 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.883 (Reduction: 8.609 - 10.968 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

ABSORPTION: 150 PPU 115 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 68.368 (Reduction: 10.125 - 12.899 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.642 (Reduction: 9.851 - 12.550 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.916 (Reduction: 9.577 - 12.201 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.190 (Reduction: 9.303 - 11.852 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.464 (Reduction: 9.029 - 11.503 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.737 (Reduction: 8.755 - 11.154 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 70.011 (Reduction: 8.481 - 10.805 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 70.285 (Reduction: 8.207 - 10.455 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

ABSORPTION: 170 PPU 105 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 67.865 (Reduction: 10.627 - 13.539 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.139 (Reduction: 10.353 - 13.190 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.413 (Reduction: 10.079 - 12.841 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.687 (Reduction: 9.805 - 12.492 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.961 (Reduction: 9.531 - 12.143 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.235 (Reduction: 9.257 - 11.794 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.509 (Reduction: 8.983 - 11.445 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.783 (Reduction: 8.710 - 11.096 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

ABSORPTION: 170 PPU 95 FOC 60 PPW

Damage: 68.001 (Reduction: 10.491 - 13.366 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.275 (Reduction: 10.217 - 13.017 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.549 (Reduction: 9.943 - 12.668 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.823 (Reduction: 9.669 - 12.319 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.097 (Reduction: 9.395 - 11.970 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.371 (Reduction: 9.121 - 11.621 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.645 (Reduction: 8.847 - 11.271 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.919 (Reduction: 8.573 - 10.922 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

ABSORPTION: 170 PPU 115 FOC 50 PPW

Damage: 67.609 (Reduction: 10.883 - 13.865 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 67.883 (Reduction: 10.609 - 13.516 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.157 (Reduction: 10.335 - 13.167 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.431 (Reduction: 10.061 - 12.818 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.705 (Reduction: 9.787 - 12.469 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.979 (Reduction: 9.513 - 12.120 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.253 (Reduction: 9.239 - 11.770 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.527 (Reduction: 8.965 - 11.421 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

ABSORPTION: 170 PPU 115 FOC 40 PPW

Damage: 67.609 (Reduction: 10.883 - 13.865 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 67.883 (Reduction: 10.609 - 13.516 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.157 (Reduction: 10.335 - 13.167 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.431 (Reduction: 10.061 - 12.818 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.705 (Reduction: 9.787 - 12.469 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 68.979 (Reduction: 9.513 - 12.120 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.253 (Reduction: 9.239 - 11.770 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.527 (Reduction: 8.965 - 11.421 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 69.801 (Reduction: 8.691 - 11.072 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield
    Damage: 70.075 (Reduction: 8.417 - 10.723 Percentage) - Damage reduced by shield

Quote Originally Posted by Dasore View Post
    So here are my first test results, that what u guys wanted?
    Indeed. Though are those all subsequent hits or the first five, thenth, etc.?

Weapon damage is still affected by WEP. So your 0WEP barterer will do less damage than the combat char.
    How much the sub-skills affect damage is something we are going to look at once the current patches and testing shows that the game is performing as we tell it to.

This is more a content issue; Bad items are not really meant for use, but as a means to obtain a blueprint. We're currently focusing on end-game PvP at the moment. PvE and content will be addressed later or in parallel (but still later).

Quote Originally Posted by Divide View Post
    Because contrary to popular belief, regular NST members have no special forum powers. I can't edit anything other than my own posts.
    Also, if you see me ingame, don't ask me to spawn anything. Only Senior Games Masters can do that and I wouldn't if I could.
    Last edited by Bragi; 14-05-14 at 19:53.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team