Exclamation [01032] AWOL Apartment, Bust Out Of The Window

My apartment is a shabby one in Pepper Park 2, and by looking at the pictures you can see the point of the thread. By jumping on top of the right plant and into the window (the right plant when inside of the apartment) you can glitch out of the window and fall to the ground outside. Once outside, position reset doesn't work, you have to commit self assassination. The glitch is harmless and kind of funny, but is still a flaw
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sure you typed in the command properly?
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Yeah, I did it three times and it only reset me back on the floor of the outside.

1. The "glitching" - this is unlikely to be fixed. A lot of apartments can be glitched in some way and players do use these glitches to get to parts of the apartments you normally cannot get to. I've seen some very creative apartment decorating in my time, ranging from a greenhouse in a roof to a beach, so removing these glitches would most likely deny the players the ability to decorate in areas they normally cannot.

2. Reset position - can you check that you are typing /set reset_position 1 Correctly. When you have typed in the command, you should not be able to move. If you can move, you have not typed the command correctly.

3. Also what happens when you log off and wait 1 minute before logging back in? Does it reset you back to the lobby of the apartment?
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

if it's the same as before on retail logging out long enough fixes it (back at entrance), reset position does not.
    Poke me baby, one more time!