If this game is dead it is not solely the fault of the law enforcer chip.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    If this game is dead it is not solely the fault of the law enforcer chip.
    [Edited]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 07-04-14 at 20:57. Reason: Flaming

Read the post above. It mentions a dead game. What I said is very true in that respect.

Lol the old edit button. Well previously it said the game is dead but that was pre-edit I guess. Oh well.

PVP at the moment isn't fun, force people to PVP with an awful unbalanced useless weapon pool and all the other "imperfections" -> even more people leave

I still use an LE on my techpart hunting tank, str capped. My vehicle does still get damaged by non-LE characters, which has never been fully fixed.

Why do i choose to stay with LE? I mean hey, i'm an grown out tank which can handle multiple enemies before going down. Yes, i CAN but I do NOT WANT to play PvP with this character. This tank has a PvE setup, starting from skill, implants, armor, tools, etc which i do not want to use in PvP. Also i do not want to get sniped every damn time when hunting firemobs or hoverbots so those people can steal my loot and my belt.

With other characters i do not see the problem. My spy can stealth - in fact vanish from anywhere in no time - my PPU can stay alive long enough to get away from enemies, my PE is a little fighter and my tradeskillers are indoors mostly. Just the one character exposed alot of enemies with no chance to get away without a fight (which i would loose with my PvE setup) keeps his LE. Not forever - there may come times where people do not kill other players just for fun, but for political interest, sympathy for their own clan or faction, soullight or other more complex reasons. Killing for fun and shooting everything in sight is alright when there are enough players around which have the chance to win one or another battle, yet killing always the same runner because he's in "your" area (or because you've been seen anywhere but in an safezone) is something i do not want to live with.

LE already reduces xp and money, kills the possibility to join an clan and to team up with non-LE players properly (ppu's healing effort, etc.). Do not make the mistake and punish LE users more than this, it's already an harsh trading price if you compare what an non-LE player may accomplish in a shorter period of time, with one more free slot for an brain implant.

Cool story bro.

Everythng has been said and flamed to death on this topic so I'm just going to say it:

I hate those guys that are to lazy to grow a pair and rather farm on LEd characters. Its a competition advantage on the economy part of the game and there's nothing you can do against it ingame.

And since the Devs aren't going to change it this millennium anyway I suggest a vote on splitting the servers into PvE/PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRobot View Post
    anyway I suggest a vote on splitting the servers into PvE/PvP.
    Yea... let's lower the pop even more with that silly idea.....

Yes, split the population so we have 1.5 % on each server. But let us allow to send items to the pvp server so we can farm in solitude.

Also, while we're at it, enable character transfer with all my old appartements and rares and stuff.

/Sarcasm off

Let me be the pussy i want to be. Go play with your CS or Devourer or whatever and have a fap everytime you kill something. No offence. Ye okay a little offence :P

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRobot View Post
    Cool story bro.

Everythng has been said and flamed to death on this topic so I'm just going to say it:

I hate those guys that are to lazy to grow a pair and rather farm on LEd characters. Its a competition advantage on the economy part of the game and there's nothing you can do against it ingame.

And since the Devs aren't going to change it this millennium anyway I suggest a vote on splitting the servers into PvE/PvP.
    bad post bro.

Possibly the worst on the subject. They already added an economic negative on the chip. A more constructive post might have said something like I would like there to be a negative on the drop rate of rare parts with an le in too.

The above response is just more likely to invite more people flaming. Thats not good for anyone.

I like the idea of a degrading LE, but there needs to be a very clear way to differentiate a LE player and a NON LE player. right now we got blue/yellow names in the local view.....i dunno.

how about this. LE chip takes durability damage. slow amounts, but as their level increases, the durability damage per/hr increases. I would also remove LE from CA FSM, but make it a epic run quest reward from them. (That way, if they realllllllllllllly wanna keep le'ing, they can roll a new char and do epic runs. which would be a bitch, but that's the point)

Quote Originally Posted by Artricia. View Post
    I like the idea of a degrading LE...
    We all do, somehow, but that would bring in a mush harsher Soullight regime/law system into the game. like "kill an allied noob char on accident and you'll have to work 2 weeks to get your SL back and be no longer KoS for all NPCs". or something

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    We all do, somehow, but that would bring in a mush harsher Soullight regime/law system into the game. like "kill an allied noob char on accident and you'll have to work 2 weeks to get your SL back and be no longer KoS for all NPCs". or something
    That would not be needed, if the LE was slowly degrading.. By the time it is wrecked, the character would be at */40 or so.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12