Default [01023] Instant death hacknet zoning

When zoning out of the high security login stations around the city you will instantly die upon entering back into the nc zones. This has happened to me twice now in the last half hour. I have full health with a hacknet shield as well as a hacknet heal running. I dont have any damage stacks or anything from the mobs either. This happened in the plaza 2 High sec login as well as the Via 2 high sec login.

Here's a fraps I just took of this, it's happened three more times now this last one was in the high sec login in pepper park 1 and I also had it happen at the med sec login in pepper 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m73s...ature=youtu.be

Can you check your chat logs to confirm there are no "You have been killed by..." messages.

Also I will need to know what hacknet software you was using.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    Here's a fraps I just took of this, it's happened three more times now this last one was in the high sec login in pepper park 1 and I also had it happen at the med sec login in pepper 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m73s...ature=youtu.be
    Are your models different in the HN and after leaving the HN? Looks like a monk in HN and like a spy afterwards.
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

There are no "you have been killed by" messages in my chat log and I'm using the highest tl hacknet software from the phoenix DB, tl 96 attack and defense and the tl 100 heal.

My model is indeed different inside hacknet than it is outside.

I did a bunch of experimenting with this last night. It would seem that when I zone out of hacknet my health bar reads 0/1 as if my total health was 1, this stays like this for about 3 seconds then my normal health bar returns to 344/344. If I don't have a heal on my self when I zone out, my health bar goes back to its normal state of 344/344 after 3 seconds or so. If I happen to have a heal on myself while zoning out I will die with the 0/1 health bar. You can see this in the video I posted, I think it's the heal that kills me when I have the bugged health bar for a few seconds.

try to skill some hlt points. you get more then 50% hlt in hacknet from your hack skill so during logout the mallus killes you.

this happens if you have some dmg stacks from hn mobs on you. if you have no energy/xray resis you die instant.

but in this video you had no stacks,..mhmm :/

Looking at the video over and over again it is rather weird that your max hlt points become one, this should not happen, it should calculate those stats before actually "letting you back in" Can you reproduce this also on Vedeena?
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I will attempt this on vedeena tonight

*edit
    So i just tried this on vedeena and I died exiting hacknet just like on Titan. I was in the high security login in P2
    Last edited by Faid; 14-05-14 at 22:58.

Thank you very much! Let me see what I can find out about it
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Alduin View Post
    Thank you very much! Let me see what I can find out about it
    Sorry for the Hijack but is this the same issue where if your in a zone for a long time it crash's when you try to zone into another area?