Default Key Board/Mouse Control

Hello Again Neocron

Is there a key combo or patch that could give the game / Players the ability to drag and drop ? Like a stickey key ?
    Or give us a way to use the MouseTool version 3.13. software ?

This same software worked last time I played but now that I have started playing again when I try to use the drag hotkey the ingame chat keeps coming up ?

Quote Originally Posted by jinyx View Post
    Is there a key combo or patch that could give the game / Players the ability to drag and drop ? Like a stickey key ? Or give us a way to use the MouseTool version 3.13. software ?

This same software worked last time I played but now that I have started playing again when I try to use the drag hotkey the ingame chat keeps coming up ?
    I don't know that tool but there is no workaround for drag & drop in NC at the moment. There have been various suggestions to make the system better in the Brainport section over the course of the last year. Head over there if you you want to participate.

Regards

I believe I know your request and added it on our todo list already. There is no chance yet to assign drag/drop actions to a keyboard key because its "sticked" to the mouse only in the current version.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Default Drag and Drop

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    I believe I know your request and added it on our todo list already. There is no chance yet to assign drag/drop actions to a keyboard key because its "sticked" to the mouse only in the current version.
    Is there any change yet to assign drag/drop actions to a keyboard

I used the Mouse Tool 3.13 when I played before . So maybe we need to figure out who and why someone hit the mouse tool OFF switch and hit the ON switch