Default Bench in Club Veronique (downstairs)

IS it possible to place some form of bench into Club Veronique in PP1. Today there have been some exploiters pushing people over zonelines again. I dont want to mention names because the relevant documentation has been forwarded to the correct places.

Just want to head it off at the pass, so to speak. If it is possible to add then that would be great.

thanks.

sorry typo - PP1 i meant.
    Last edited by William Antrim; 26-03-14 at 19:11.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

PP3? Do you mean the Pussy Club? Club Veronique is in PP1.

Both clubs have several locations with plenty of seating. Screenshots would help.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I will send in attached screens. The person receiving said treatment has already filed details to the "abuse" email address.

While screenshots are always helpful when contacting helpdesk for abuse cases, I meant shots of where you feel requires additional seating.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    While screenshots are always helpful when contacting helpdesk for abuse cases, I meant shots of where you feel requires additional seating.
    Downstairs in Club Veronique.
    The seating you had previously placed there, isnt there anymore.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

The email I sent details everything.

If you go into the lower floor of Club Veronique - the lobby for lack of a better word - there is a wide open square there and a bar keeper at the rear of the room. Historically there were benches there that I remember. If they could be reinstated that would be great.

We do not need to lose valuable players for something as stupid as pushing another player. It was built into the game. Just as seats and pvp was. If you are foolish enough to stand on a zoneline for pvp...you will get killed. Most guys are standing there with fraps turned-on waiting to be pushed in order to get revenge on enemies. This is a foolish practice and devs need to stop getting involved. Stay away from this issue and let the players fight it out themselves. So YES please add a bench inside of ClubV.