Default Blood and Screeching tires, Sunday 30 march, 20.00

Good people of Neocron.

Good news for all runners, the double-event Blood and Screeching Tires will be held on sunday the 30th of march. At 20.00 CET we hope to unleash hundreds of horsepower on the wastelands, followed by a bloodspurting duel-tournament. The tournament is sponsored by 17th.

The first event
    will be a chance to showcase your skill behind the driving wheel, dodging obstacles and fearsome mobs, while navigating your way to the next check-point. Chose your vehicle well for this test of speed behind the wheel. This will be a test of both nimble hands and nimble minds. You are welcome to have passengers/navigators, but it is not a must.

The rules are simple:

1. You can only use ground vehicles, and they have to have room for at least one gunner/passenger.

2. Anyone caught attacking fellow racers will be excluded from the race, this is about driving, not fighting.

3. You will have to check in at 3-5 checkpoints during the race. At the checkpoint you will get the location of the next checkpoint.

4. The player/team who crosses the finish line first, and has tagged all the checkpoints, wins.

The second one
    , taking place shortly after the race is finished, will be a PvP tournament. Here is the chance to prove your skill in front of a captivated audience, and claim fine prizes and of course bragging rights. This will be a 1 vs 1 style tournament, as has been seen often in Neocron.

There are of course great prizes to be won, for both race and tournament, and we hope you will sign up for the events as soon as possible.

Signup for both events will open shortly, and will be available right up to the beginning of the events.

More updates will follow shortly, by me or other runners from 17th.
    I AM IRON MAN

Original Plasma Wave Rider

I See Blue/Estimated Prophet/Big Five/Big Six/Big Seven/Wreckless/Gift of Anger/Pure Pyro/Undead Constructor
    17th, Wolf Pack and LGBT

Seller of rares and imps

Formerly of Nordic NCPD/Crackheads/NCAT/FF/BRTF/DOY

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

yaaay i can partake on sundays
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Nice!! Will be there.

1 CS clip > Fish

Where is this happening would like to watch recently returned and used to love duels .
    HC > ALL

The race will start at Desert Racetrack.

The PvP-tourney will be at Battledome, and will start after the race has finished.
    I AM IRON MAN

I See Blue/Estimated Prophet/Big Five/Big Six/Big Seven/Wreckless/Gift of Anger/Pure Pyro/Undead Constructor
    17th, Wolf Pack and LGBT

Seller of rares and imps

People who wish sign up for the race can contact any of my characters:

I See Blue, Big Five, Big Six, Big Seven, Estimated Prophet

All I need is the name of the character you will be racing on, so you can be registered at the checkpoints.
    I AM IRON MAN

17th, Wolf Pack and LGBT

Seller of rares and imps

Just thought I'd pop my head in and say it's great to see community driven events crop up great work guys!
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Hope to be there as well.

I'll give you guys a plug on the THN in a sec - just noticed the start time - 20.00 CET is that the right time, as the clocks go forward this weekend.

Good luck with it, sounds like an awesome idea.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

The REAL Walker

Sadly Im pretty sure that Im gonna be hungover/sleeping at the time of the event
    Best of luck to you though! Hope that a lot of people signs up for it.

Remember to fraps
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

clip from our last event a few months back

I´d just like to say thanks to everybody who participated and helped make the race and PvP tourney good fun for us. I hope you guys enjoyed it too.

Special Thanks to Sgt Gonzo and the 4 guys who stood on the checkpoints for the race.

I´d also like Hoder and the GMs for taking an interest and helping out.

Leeroy Jenkins and Maurice Moss contributed to the Prize Pool, so many thanks to them as well.

I´ll see you guys soon for more events =)
    I AM IRON MAN

17th, Wolf Pack and LGBT

Seller of rares and imps

Ressorator has been so kind as to put the video from the race up on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr5YSEYW_uU

Apparently Faid is planning to put throw together some video from the PvP Event too.
    I AM IRON MAN

17th, Wolf Pack and LGBT

Seller of rares and imps