Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I would guess retail server is best to examine the tree problems. Next time you're out and about grab some screen shots.
    Yes please, screenshots in dedicated bug report threads are very useful. Please have the F9 sector map window open in the RPOS to show their position!

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Id say its mainly the large trees that are the problem here. Their is also a small thin white tree @ blackhill that has a force field about 100x to big right at the ramp going into the hackterm.
    If you can, please throw some screenshots at the bug report forum. However, I will have a fly around next time im editing that sector for the offending tree mentioned in the quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    they dont seem to fit in with the game to me compared to some structures. i would just can them for now and let the art team find a suitable replacement.
    They do and they don't, generally all outpost "stuff" all has the same aesthetic. From storage tanks to the UG entrance to pumping equipment to all the various types of fences and aerial banks. They're all part of the same family of objects.

In the couple of patches you'll soon see on Vedeena (first one coming Soon™), Jeriko's hackterm will be made solid so we can get some practical feedback. From my relentless jumping at it face first it seems much better. Feedback is good though. Based on feedback we get, we'll see what we do worldwide with this particular issue.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Well good to know you guys are looking into this. Small details like those affects the PVP balance a great deal.
    Hiding in hollow objects should've never been something that is possible in-game.

While I appreciate the fact you guys have already worked on the issue and do hope that the "fix" will be applied server-wide after testing on vedeena, I have yet another suggestion as far as testing process goes.

As for the testing part, if you could please do a new snapshot of the current Titan DB when you release the patch on Vedeena, that would be great. You could then logon to Titan during peak hours and advertise for an OP war. I'm sure 17th and Pricks will be willing to help and fight for a few OPs all the while testing the new patch. (I mean there's only 2 OP waring clans on titan at the moment)

Then, to compensate the commnutity for helping test out stuff, reward everyone with double XP on Titan on the next weekend.
    Your past record on the forums was quite poor but I'm willing to give you a second chance. As such your forum account has been re-opened for posting. Please try and stay within the forum rules this time around or your posting rights will be revoked again.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12