Mace you and I are miles apart in understanding the root of the problem.

The last time I was here owning ops was indeed around 7 years ago when I was in sxr and left to form my own clan. We held most of the ops on the server for a brief period.

Unfortunately I left to go serve a higher power at that time and so couldn't be on nc as much.

Regardless of any of that the point I am making still stands.

The gr rules of today are archaic, outdated and need an overhaul.

This is not a penis measuring thread. Too many of you guys see it that way already. Until you get over that we won't get any good discussion.

If we wanted to be sheep we could easily throw our lot in with tsunami here and instantly form a clan which would pound for pound dominate 17th squad. We didn't.

We want to keep our identity and bring some fresh opposition to the game.

You guys talk about how it sucks having opposition in your ug. Go to a different one? Like we used to back in the day! Buff from the clan apt?

Set your new apt access so you all go from one apt in p1? These are all valid solutions.

Let's put our penises away and discuss this properly shall we? We can be men about it or we can be children but mace, take a deep breath before you rejoin the conversation please.

You aren't in position really to call anyone out currently.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gstyle40 View Post
    so now this has turned into name calling and insults? oh and u are? my point from my above post is this guy (william) wants to make a post basically saying hey we will ninja ops for whatever rp reason he wants, cool no prob we will defend ps say hi to sxr member fork for us (in good fun)
    If you could open your eyes and look beyond the "OMG ZERG" "OMG NINJA" mindset that so many people seem to have and read the whole post rather than just selective reading, the whole point of leaving everything open is to give everyone free access to the map, I'd call this less of a RP reason and more of a 'benefits all players/member base/newbie experience'. Giving it an RP reason just adds a bit more than saying a lot of people are fucked off because they and new players consistently complain about how locked up the map is

I too have been here the whole time never taken more than a month away on terra titan or any other server.
    well done, e-peen +1", my forum joined date is a year older than yours - what do either of these pointless facts have to do with the topic?

and heavy load.....who are u again? lol
    i'm no one really I played uranus, then the english speaking op-fighting clans on terra, even the disliked ones when they were the only ones available, started up on Titan, got a job and had to back off the gaming slightly, I could list all my characters and I'm sure you would have heard of some but once again length of e-peen doesnt add to the validity of an argument except for maybe those who dont have the product between the ears to give a sensible opinion

Mace you contradict yourself too much for reasonable discussion. Your facts are wrong at best and made up at worst. I wish we had 7 players on tbh. We had only 5 and almost all of those engagements were 5v5 - except one where we got caught out at Eastgate as we only had 3 there as the others were afk. We even commented on the fact that you brought even numbers which was a surprise so let that one go.

As for the fights, yeah sure drop me a pm. Let's fight. As for the rest of the thread let's stay on topic. I'm not name dropping. Don't need to.

Reputations don't mean shit to me. Yours mine or anyone else's. I'm all about the good of the game.

I haven't joined any of the sheep clans lately because of that. I'm happy to be the under dog. I'll await your pm.

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

i love it, william yea, you are a work of art. put away penises lets let it go and discuss like men.....the this
    Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    You aren't in position really to call anyone out currently.
    just to keep it going. work of art i tell u. hey, u do you bruh, mace is gonna be just fine. u have no idea what position im in lol so u sit here and type like u do. so as i said earlier, u do u. go recruit, or sheep or do whatever it is that u feel is necessary to compete. man for man...child please...we fight that tsu clan regularly, they are the very reason the ops are closed lol. please just be quiet and stop typing the uninformed nonsense u keep typing about todays nc. start op fighting win some fights and if u feel the need to keep doin the undercover flaming u have been doin here after that, than by all means, u earned it. but until that time...bring it :/
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Quote Originally Posted by Load_HeavyLoad View Post
    If you could open your eyes and look beyond the "OMG ZERG" "OMG NINJA" mindset that so many people seem to have and read the whole post rather than just selective reading, the whole point of leaving everything open is to give everyone free access to the map, I'd call this less of a RP reason and more of a 'benefits all players/member base/newbie experience'. Giving it an RP reason just adds a bit more than saying a lot of people are fucked off because they and new players consistently complain about how locked up the map is

well done, e-peen +1", my forum joined date is a year older than yours - what do either of these pointless facts have to do with the topic?

i'm no one really I played uranus, then the english speaking op-fighting clans on terra, even the disliked ones when they were the only ones available, started up on Titan, got a job and had to back off the gaming slightly, I could list all my characters and I'm sure you would have heard of some but once again length of e-peen doesnt add to the validity of an argument except for maybe those who dont have the product between the ears to give a sensible opinion
    ok, so until i know who u are, im not gonna respond, forum join dates dont mean anything i played this game for 2 years all by myself before even learning of the forums for what thats worth....so u are on ignore until i know who u are....pm me if u like im good wit it. then we can have a convo like men. late

pile it on ladies, pile it on lol i expect this

my forum joined date is a year older than yours - what do either of these pointless facts have to do with the topic?
    forum join dates dont mean anything
    at least we agree on something, from which servers would you like my char names, although the obvious one is in my forum name

Mace you contradict yourself too much for reasonable discussion. Your facts are wrong at best and made up at worst. I wish we had 7 players on tbh. We had only 5 and almost all of those engagements were 5v5 - except one where we got caught out at Eastgate as we only had 3 there as the others were afk. We even commented on the fact that you brought even numbers which was a surprise so let that one go.
    no my memories are sound, we started with 3 at eastgate where we killed u all walker, brand, and myself on ppu. dont know if any of u were dual logged, could have been but i know there were more than 5 characthers there. then alton logged on and the 4 of us went to soliko where we lost, u had the ug, and outnumbered us by a little but i was the only ppu and had to rez and hack lol. so we regrouped at eastgate and killed like 3 of u there on our way to soliko and julius logged on and came a lil later. so we had 5 and we won, then some logged off, some logged on and we ran to nemesis where we had a long and good fight going until your 2 ppu's decided to go after me, the only ppu lol fine tactic but your other guys were on the ground as well. i only died because i was out of stam and psi. my memories are sound my friend case and point look at the map. im done wit this thread, do what u want, dm or pm me ingame if u wish. guess ill start recording fights like tino for times like this lol....im out have fun

stop posting. Your complete lack of paragraphs is too hard to read, the nonsensical drivel is derailing an otherwise good thread and generally you are just making yourself look really stupid.

The point of the thread has nothing to do with the events of the other day. You are far too narrow minded to realise it today clearly. Hence the take a deep breath comment. You are making it personal because you are clearly wound up.

The contradictions are flowing and it really doesnt actually matter. One fight is nothing. One battle won or lost doesnt make a blind bit of difference to anyone. The fundamental reason behind the thread has clearly escaped you so I ask you respectfully to please just stop now.

Noone cares.

At the end of the day the thread started out with a small bit of roleplay (hence the subforum) to discuss a very controversial issue - the psychology of control and its negative effect on the game and its population.

If you were not in said sheep clan would you feel the same way? if we had not had those few skirmishes the other day would you even post?

this thread is not about the events of sunday or whatever day. It is about the long term future of neocron.

If you're too blind to see that then I dont know how else I can explain it, but please if you do reply again - just hit enter once in a while "brah".

Noone cares who won or who lost.

We are the CityMercs

I didn't want to get involved in this thread in the first place, but it's neocron and everybody has the urge to get into the flame wars.
    It feels like the OP is full of contradictions. And why post it in the RP Forum when none of it is RP? Stay in character or leave it, but don't weave in and out as you please, mixing RP and game discussion on the same page. And judging from the mail you sent my buddy you're not that interested in RP anyway.

About OP security i have to say that we atleast try to have special GRs like Regant open for all to enjoy. And i don't recall a single occasion where someone asked politely on the chat for a GR and was refused. The rest is just propaganda.

so i sum up what you said. you guys could destroy us in fights but you just want to, you just prefer to attack us when we have 0-2 people on, for the sake of neocron?^^
    btw good thread you can praise yourself for it

The REAL Walker

stop posting. Your complete lack of paragraphs is too hard to read, the nonsensical drivel is derailing an otherwise good thread
    Sorry mate, but not a single thing in this thread has been "good"..
    All it has been, is an attack on 17th, pretty much.

And dont defend this by "RP", because theres zero RP here tbh.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I think this thread shows William's desparation regarding the GR situation for the OPs. He has written a lot about it in the last year and suggested solutions for it already too.

Maybe it would really be a good thing if GRs could not be closed anyway.

It's stupid if it hinders gameplay, especially for new or returning players who want to explore the wastes or hunt and level.

Alternatively there could be a lot more of public GRs / OPs across the wastes, to make the traveling and exploring easier.

Regards

former king of saturn

I haven't read this thread, but I am dismayed that the middle finger is missing now because it was damn hilarious. Bottom line though is that GR's will be closed as long as they can be closed. To think the opposite will take place is foolish, to think your interest in continued ninjahacking night after night after night is not going to wane is also foolish. I encourage you to shake up the OP scene though, so more power to ya.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast