Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Increased XP weekends

Just got back to the game and my play time is low, I could really use one of the xp weekends I have heard about. I am wondering where I can watch to see if any info is posted on upcoming xp weekends or days or anything!

Afaik they are used when unforeseen downtimes occur or on special occasions. Not regular however. You can check up on facebook, twitter and so on.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

former king of saturn

The pop could really benefit from a calendar for these events. I understand why they don't want to implement 2xp all the time, though I disagree with their reasoning. A coordinated, published, planned xpbonus schedule would be huge. Players that want to return as a group could coordinate their return together for an event such as 2xp.

Quote Originally Posted by Divide View Post
    The pop could really benefit from a calendar for these events. I understand why they don't want to implement 2xp all the time, though I disagree with their reasoning. A coordinated, published, planned xpbonus schedule would be huge. Players that want to return as a group could coordinate their return together for an event such as 2xp.
    I agree, I have friends, both new to the game and old, that want to return or start playing but they're waiting until an increased XP event so they don't have to spend much time hunting rats, aggies or cyclops. even among those who haven't played the game, they know the early levels aren't too fun and want to avoid it as much as possible.

I understand not wanting to be having increased XP events constantly, but I really think having them once or twice a month could really improve the population and provide the community with the fresh faces it so desperately needs.
    Playing on Saturn on someone elses account.

I'm so poor.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ply View Post
    I agree, I have friends, both new to the game and old, that want to return or start playing but they're waiting until an increased XP event so they don't have to spend much time hunting rats, aggies or cyclops. even among those who haven't played the game, they know the early levels aren't too fun and want to avoid it as much as possible.

I understand not wanting to be having increased XP events constantly, but I really think having them once or twice a month could really improve the population and provide the community with the fresh faces it so desperately needs.
    Honestly its not that I mind killing aggys its that I had gobs of free time back when NC was new and now I don't. I am sure others are in the same boat. XP events will help us get back into the game with at least one char!

former king of saturn

Quote Originally Posted by BolognaTugboat View Post
    Honestly its not that I mind killing aggys its that I had gobs of free time back when NC was new and now I don't. I am sure others are in the same boat. XP events will help us get back into the game with at least one char!
    Yeah, a career with a wife and 3 furry kids is a shitload more demanding on my time than work/school. I probably play as much in a week as I used to in 1-2 days.

I fully agree, I've started Neocron with a few friends and some want to quit don't wanna cap. A XP weekend would help us greatly please hold a weekend soon. This game is pretty old, can't see a XP weekend hurt it in anyway... It's this sort of thing that vamps up the player base not hurt it.

Their response, from recollection was that there would be much lower populations between XP events.
    To be honest though, that's just tough luck with the age range for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Divide View Post
    Yeah, a career with a wife and 3 furry kids is a shitload more demanding on my time than work/school. I probably play as much in a week as I used to in 1-2 days.
    Why are your children furry?

Seriously its not a bad idea in some ways as it will plant the hook in people like what was argued in the brainport thread. Battlefield 4 has it with double xp weekends for premium members (suckers who paid $60 US) so i dont see why it couldnt be done for this game (which we pay zilch for)
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

TANGENT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Xeno LARD's Avatar

Wow can you wish i was really rich of something, cos it's a double XP weekend now. RESULT!

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Afaik they are used when unforeseen downtimes occur or on special occasions. Not regular however. You can check up on facebook, twitter and so on.
    Correct. We use them to let our players make up for lost time if we have an outage and when we have something to celebrate like the release of a patch, a holiday or something like the release of our new website.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Keep it going for a week please! I am working all fckin weekend!
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

What about +50% xp weekends? Keep 2x /3x for celebrations and attract people on free time with little increased xp

Anything to make the grind on my pe's to woc easier would be great.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Anything to make the grind on my pe's to woc easier would be great.
    Maaaaan.. You should have done it when there was 3x XP.. Took me about 5-6 hours from capped PE to WoC'd PE
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast