Default Hovertaxi improvements

Hovertaxis are quite useless compared to subway. Their paths are short and their stations are in rather non functional places.
    My suggestion is to give player possibility to indicate where taxi should go - and add more destination points.

1. Add a terminal next to taxi pod where player can set destination point - faction HQs, traders, clubs etc.
    2. After setting a destination, nearest non occupied taxi is going to the pod where player is.
    3. Player sit in taxi, so taxi can go to destination
    4. If there is another non-occupied taxi in the destination pod, call that taxi to fly away to next free pod. If there is occupied taxi in the way (player called taxi, but is not in it yet), non player taxi fly up a little and wait player to get out of taxi.

This could be quite helpfull for new players or those players that are lazy to walk.

Sounds like a nightmare to code and for little benefit, most people still wouldn't use them.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by hatmankh View Post
    Sounds like a nightmare to code and for little benefit, most people still wouldn't use them.
    ^^This.

I see the hovercabs as something to make the zones seem more alive.. Nothing more.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post

I see the hovercabs as something to make the zones seem more alive.. Nothing more.
    ^^This.

I think that was the original intention. atmosphere.

That said alvarots idea is a nice one. However hard it may be to implement.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?