Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    *cringe*

Inb4 debate about ingame economy.
    Inb4 debate about morality.
    This game's economy is already fucked though.
    Morality? You're dealing with humans who will try to do things with the least amount of effort.
    I'd rather buy macro'd TL150 cubes than have none available, same goes for many other blueprints.
    If someone sat there clicking the button for every cube the price would be much, much higher.

I'm pretty sure farming tech parts is still more efficient in terms of time/resources versus monetary gain when you work it out.
    So, in fact, I don't really see either of those things as good points.

Realistically this game should have a feature where you could churn things through your processor in the background whilst doing other things, it should be autopilot without having to be constantly restocked.

You see it as immoral/economy destroying because the game in it's limited implementation does not make it easier across the board.
    If the game had an autonomous build system people would not need to use third party macros to achieve this.

Morality in an online pc game. Seriously. People are getting arrested for comments on twitter for christs sake? Imagine if they copped a load of the Trade/Help Channel on your average saturday night!

The economy of NC is not fucked, it just doesnt use money any more. It functions as well as it can do under the circumstances it is placed in. Players keep inflation down on the price of parts and the cost of stores doesnt ever rise. All it does is provide a cash surplus which could drive up prices on rare parts but its up to the players selling them to either take swaps or ask for normal amounts of money.

The players who pvp regularly will be spending their cash on drugs/tips/medkits/stamina boosters/gr fees and those who like to collect stuff have their apartments to decorate.

There could be a few more cash drains sure but I wouldnt say the economy is fucked, thats a bit steep.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12