Default [RESOLVED][R#185] Random FPS Drop.

My FPS is fine for maybe three seconds, then drops to 1-5 for a minute or so, then repeats the process. I have searched everywhere on this forum, I have tried restricting cores, changing INI settings, everything (save the Nvidia Optimus, since I don't have it.) from thread 150818. My drivers and Direct X are up to date. EDIT: Forgot to mention this happens anywhere in game, even in menu's.

My specs as follows:

16GB Ram
    GeForce GTX 660
    AMD FX-8320
    Windows 7 x64

Unless I'm missing something in plain sight, I don't see a reason for this, any help is appreciated.

Do you have any other programs open?
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I have tried closing out Skype, Chrome, and Steam, same issue. Even a flat restart doesn't seem to help.

Apologies for the double post, not able to edit my previous posts, It seemed it was a compatibility problem with my 660. I recently received a 770 and it's working perfect. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Seager View Post
    Apologies for the double post, not able to edit my previous posts, It seemed it was a compatibility problem with my 660. I recently received a 770 and it's working perfect. Thanks for the help.
    Did you update your Graphic Drivers when you changed your GFX card?
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT