Thumbs up Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

It almost feels like just yesterday we posted our first Christmas message as the new operators and developers of Neocron.

The approach of 2014 marks the end of our first full year of operations and what a year it has been. We've had ups and we've had downs but most importantly we're still here and we're making more and more progress towards a better Neocron for everyone. The patches we have delivered this year have seen some of Neocron's oldest problems fixed, some of its most annoying issues removed and have started the journey of modernising the game to make it more accessible to entirely new players.

We have big plans for the year to come, which we hope will make the game more appealing to both new and old players alike. We couldn't have done this without the support of our fantastic community; we thank you for playing, for continuing to be so passionate and for helping us shape our plans for the future. A Development Update giving you a closer insight on current development will be with you just in time for Christmas.

Our team has grown this year with a collection of new volunteers giving their time and skills to the game. Perhaps 2014 is the year you join the Neocron Support Team and help Neocron fulfill it's almost endless potential.

Your Neocron Support Team wishes you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2014. We hope to see you all in game in the New Year but for now hope you enjoy the festive period with your friends and family.

Of course Neocron will still be here for you when you've had your fill of turkey and wafer thin mints. To give you that extra excuse to slope off toward the computer, we have enabled double XP from today! This festive treat will run until the daily restart on Monday 6th of January.

Please be aware we will also be enjoying the festivities with our friends and loved ones. For that reason response times to support queries may be slightly extended during the holidays. We ask for your patience and understanding during this time, someone will be in touch as soon as possible.

Have fun, stay safe and enjoy!

All the best,
    Your Neocron Support Team
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    we have enabled double XP from today! This festive treat will run until the daily restart on Monday 6th of January.
    Guess I wont go visit old friends tommorow...

Merry Christmas to all of you!
    We can never thank you enough for all the hard work you have put into NC. If it werent for you, we would not still be here!

Enjoy your holidays.

Much love, Walker
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Enjoy your holidays/free time!
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Happy Holidays guys and thanks for teh double XP pressy

Really?

I could cap con....

WOOH!

Regants is going to be packed...fuuuuuck
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Any idea when the double xp is going to start? It's not on yet

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    Any idea when the double xp is going to start? It's not on yet
    It is active - as of today
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team

»A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Dropping in again just to wish you all a Merry Christmas!
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Merry Christmas once again fellas!

10 years since Lexxuk ruined it for everyone

http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...ots-Kill-Santa

He had a GR so he just had to wait for SI ^^

Merry Christmas to y'all !

Merry Christmas everyone, from myself and the great team at the THN.

Merry Christmas all
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team

»There are no problems, only solutions.«