Exclamation [00590] Inquisitor Kaine

Hey folks,

please give Inqui Kaine (Anti NC NPC for Regant PA Run in F13) another Location!
    He provokes Grims etc. to spawn their brood (like Mauler).

Maybe you could give him a fluffy spot next to the NC NPC?

Would be great
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

former king of saturn

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco View Post
    100% agree !!
    likewise

you may be right here, its a nuisance. but in general i love npc-npc interactions. i miss next guards fighting copbots in plaza 4, or ppl kiting warbots into CM camps for easy loot. makes this world more lively.

former king of saturn

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    you may be right here, its a nuisance. but in general i love npc-npc interactions. i miss next guards fighting copbots in plaza 4, or ppl kiting warbots into CM camps for easy loot. makes this world more lively.

So what you are saying is the equivalent pro-city NPC also needs a mob spawn directly on top of him?

I understand his post (and under this circumstances, I've got to agree ) that he would really appreciate to see more npc-to-npc interaction happening on the streets and fields of Neocron. Just for a more realistic feeling

Thought, I guess we all don't want to have a mob spawn on top of the pro-city NPC, don't we?

By the way: Feedback noted
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

former king of saturn

Quote Originally Posted by Xenios View Post
    I understand his post (and under this circumstances, I've got to agree ) that he would really appreciate to see more npc-to-npc interaction happening on the streets and fields of Neocron. Just for a more realistic feeling

Thought, I guess we all don't want to have a mob spawn on top of the pro-city NPC, don't we?

By the way: Feedback noted
    Agreed, seeing NPCs roam and appear to talk and things of this nature are a whole hell of a lot more engrossing than running by a bunch of NPCs pretending to type on keyboards. One of the things that blows me away in other MMOs is the fact that the worlds indeed seem to 'live'. It would be excellent to have this same feeling when running through NC/TH/MB/TG, and through the wastes.

Can you just make em walk up and down?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"