Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tanks sind imba ;P

Default Development Update?

Any development update for december planned?

After hearing that there is a graphical update (in some sort) comming, and there are plans to "promote" the game after the next retail patch - im kind of hyped for a bigger playerbase. in a way that i see this game with 50% population 24/7 hyped.

also there is a lot of drama going on in the forums and even you dev's start commenting - im starting to feel a little hurt in my butt that upstanding "shutting the f*** up" players, like myself, deserve a bit of attention too from you guys.

more insight into development process - less insight to drama

just saying

please?

-invi

Soon™.

(before Christmas)
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Soon™.

(before Christmas)
    consider that of biblical proportions.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

tanks sind imba ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Soon™.

(before Christmas)
    good stuff. good stuff :-)

Fat Ugly Dirty Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Invi View Post
    and there are plans to "promote" the game after the next retail patch - im kind of hyped for a bigger playerbase
    -invi
    Imho, before any "promotion" is done the issues with "invisible" mobs and "invisible" shots by mobs should be addressed and resolved first. They are ingame too long already and caused too many pve'lers I know leave the game again.
    --/

pottburter
    aka
    Kulax, Engineer on Mars
    Tangent Mastercrafter
    Lobby #69
    ---
    „Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen mφchte.“
    (Max Liebermann, 1847-1935)

Quote Originally Posted by pottburter View Post
    Imho, before any "promotion" is done the issues with "invisible" mobs and "invisible" shots by mobs should be addressed and resolved first. They are ingame too long already and caused too many pve'lers I know leave the game again.
    Yes, we need a more stable base before we can do any promotion out there, but we are on it. There is a stealth bug too, it would be awesome if anyone of you could find out how to reproduce this bug. I guess it has something to do with medikits, nanites and recreation units.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

tanks sind imba ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    Yes, we need a more stable base before we can do any promotion out there, but we are on it. There is a stealth bug too, it would be awesome if anyone of you could find out how to reproduce this bug. I guess it has something to do with medikits, nanites and recreation units.
    make true sight sanctum nanites - claim its not a bug, someone must have been near you with sanctum nanites. =)

now i go look at the EA-Support Joboffer i got.

Quote Originally Posted by pottburter View Post
    they said in the neocast that promotion will be massmailing to the neocron and techhaven account assets. this means everyone included into the promoting will, at some point, have already played neocron and know what he is in for.

i had so many failsyncs in 2.0 and dropped so many PAs while not being able to move.....
    neocron is so much more stable then it was back in the day! this should be enough for vet's to give it one more go? isnt it?

man.. cant be this hard to get 500 people on a free oldschool niche mmorpg. stealthbug or not ^_^

maybe we need to make some fancy video and kickstart it ;-)
    "hi my name is zoltan - and i work on Neocron. Neocron is ...:" *trendy music in background*
    Last edited by Invi; 11-12-13 at 13:15.

Stamina Boosters, Medi Kits and taking drugs while in stealth can cause that you appear for the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
    Stamina Boosters, Medi Kits and taking drugs while in stealth can cause that you appear for the enemy.
    Thanks I'll investigate that a little more.

Does anyone know any other ways that cause the stealth bug?
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

To specify this a bit further.

Taking drugs which enhance your main skills almost always bring you out of stealth. (not on your side but on the other player side).
    Medi kits and Stamina booster MAY bring you out of stealth. But it is not always the case.

The REAL Walker

To specify this a bit further.

Taking drugs which enhance your main skills almost always bring you out of stealth. (not on your side but on the other player side).
    Medi kits and Stamina booster MAY bring you out of stealth. But it is not always the case.
    Yup. This ^
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    Please don't forget the whistscreen-bug after synchronizing.

*Wonders if this is such a bad idea......*

former king of saturn

As long as the stealth break occurs on the stealther's screen, it's not so bad. Given the fact that there are stealth break drugs already, I think breaking stealth for using other drugs is kind of stupid; but, then again, I'm stupid. So, there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Divide View Post
    As long as the stealth break occurs on the stealther's screen, it's not so bad. Given the fact that there are stealth break drugs already, I think breaking stealth for using other drugs is kind of stupid; but, then again, I'm stupid. So, there's that.
    We're getting a little OT, but the idea that any action by the stealthee might break stealth on both sides is an interesting option to explore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast