Default [00856][R#185] Black dragon mission not working

Missions Not working:
    Signup mission for Black dragon. Package deliver to Fuller Duncan at Faction Office. When you get to Faction office, two computer desks where NPCs are supposed to be are empty the only NPCs in the room are two guards and an assistant who is not Fuller Duncan. So you can never complete your runner mission with the BDs and therefore any Epic quest is Impossible because you can't get past the starter mission.

And this is a bummer beacuse I was really looking forward to that shitty apartment.

You are not talking about the first Epic-run-mission are you ?
    There isn't a "sign-up" mission you have to pass before you are allowed to start the epicrun.
    Last edited by Ryan Steiner; 23-10-13 at 09:53.

I did this Epic on Saturday, no problem. Not sure what quest you are refering too.
    Changing faction required 50 sympathy with Faction and 300k nc. Money is only charged next time you buy something from a shop.
    Quickest way to gain sympth with (neutral / allied) faction are the very easy recycle missions, though I did research missions, got to 50 and changed to BD ran the epic then moved onto Crahn.
    Having completed all the epics in the last week I have seen a number of issues:
    1. - Crashed while talkiing to Figaro. He wouldnt talk to me afterwards and I didnt have the item he was supposed to give me.
    - abandon mission retook it - solved.
    2. - Item doesnt drop from Mob / NPC. This normally occurs when it is only dropped once (or in the case of one of them first 2 npc's drop the item). If someone else loots it or the mob despawns before you can loot it will not drop again.
    - abandon mission retook it - solved.
    3. HR director for BT gave me mission 1 again when I should have got mission 4.
    - abandon mission. When I talked to him again he gave me mission 4. I think this was a timing issue, I had tried to pick up quest imediately after handing in previous mission.
    4. - Someone was doing last TS mission which requires you to give Jester an item that was given to you in mission 1, then taken away and given back later. He did not have the item in his inventory (he had not thrown it away) and so could not complete. He raised a ticket in the end.

So all the epics do work, and if goes wrong first thing to try is talk to the previous NPC in the chain (in case you are doing it wrong) then abandon and restart that mission, then raise a ticket....