Default [00858][R#185] FPS and jerky movement

Whenever you play the game at above 62 FPS (neocron fps counter) other players movement gets jerky. Instead of fluid movement they start twitching every (guessed) 1/4th to 1/3rd of a second.

Can be fixed by limiting the framerate of neocron with a recording tool (like Fraps or Bandicam, etc) to a maximum of 60 FPS.

Most ATI users are stuck at 62 FPS (neocron fps counter). Interestingly some of them are able to reach 90 by forcing VSync off, while this setting has no effect for other people.

I myself seem to be stuck at 90 FPS. And I don't know a single player that has reached higher FPS.

My rig:
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    i7-4770K @ ~3.5GHz
    8GB RAM
    GeForce GTX 670 (Driver Version: 9.18.13.3140)
    Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

I use NVIDIA Inspector for limiting my FPS to 58 to bypass this bug.

I can confirm it though. Movement of other players is really odd ...