I have question about zoning. Will you guys work on this more now? Sometimes as in before you guys took over the syncing was always a problem with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikura View Post
    I have question about zoning. Will you guys work on this more now? Sometimes as in before you guys took over the syncing was always a problem with this game.
    Can you elaborate a little more on that one?
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

I'm going to ask my old question first: What has been your biggest achievement since taking control of Neocron, in the eyes of the devs? Were there bench marks you set yourself when you took the helm?

Where do you see Neocron in another years time?

Wat is the point you will be happy enough with the recent developments that you'll advertise/send out a mass email/forum PM?

PVE

Where do you guys stand on the PVE subject. Do you believe it needs reworking, do you think new runners should get a more easier access to PVP via better rareparts drop, or do you intend to keep the current PVE as it is now (or balance it out on Sparta?)

PVP

People are still a lot skeptical when it comes to the 'cheating' topic in Neocron, most of them still believe one can still do their tricks and the GM team cannot know about it, what would you tell these people on the improvements made since Titan has been launched?

Servers/Population

The population of Titan has decreased over the few last months, but the Sparta project is on its way. Do you intend to make some advertising for the game when the game gets its balancing done? Or are you also waiting for new content to be added, refresh the game before going public?
    Last edited by Neallys; 22-10-13 at 15:41.
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

What are the biggest challenges you feel that you face with the community?
    Do you feel that enough people contribute?

I apologize if this comes across as offensive, it is not my intention:

You are a community-driven development team, I personally feel that a lot of feedback is gathered from users, but we are often not told about the points you are taking on board/going forward with, thus we are not given the opportunity to dwell upon, or give further thought to the enhancements you are focusing on. How much does the community response truly feed into your decision-making process?

In the last three/four months I have not seen any polls used in the forums to gauge user demand for features, I think it would be a good way to measure the demand for changes, and aid in prioritization, are you considering implementing this?
    Last edited by Cursed Shadow; 22-10-13 at 15:23.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoPump View Post
    Nice Maze
    Can or will you all post in the forum here? So the answers?
    The last interview Maze did with Trivaldi was posted online as an audio file later and you could listen to the whole thing here.

I hope it's gonna be the same this time!

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Shadow View Post
    In the last three/four months I have not seen any polls used in the forums to gauge user demand for features, I think it would be a good way to measure the demand for changes, and aid in prioritization, are you considering implementing this?

This has been discussed before...

http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...nd-suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    The best way to show your support for an idea in Brainport, is to reply to the thread stating why you support the idea. We like to see real discussion around ideas and suggestions, this is one reason we do not permit polls on the forum, it encourages users to put some thought into a supporting argument rather than simply clicking a button and moving on.

Thanks JJ.

However, let's remember not every user is an active forum user/keyboard warrior.
    Some people will not want to give their opinions, as they will feel under fire, especially if their views are unpopular/do not follow the grain of other forum users.
    Polls are a nice way to get simplistic feedback without forcing somebody to stand in the open screaming the reasons for their choice.

I don't have to provide rationale when I vote for a politician/political party...

A simple bullet list of features and vote for which one you would like to see first would be perfectly adequate.
    Last edited by Cursed Shadow; 22-10-13 at 17:34.

1. Will re-balance be three weeks, three months, or a year from now? Which one sounds more plausible, and why?

2. Are their AIMING changes planned with APUs? Or possibly making PPUs easier to aim spells?

3. Is melee going to be more viable? Consider: Maybe add a melee vehicle, or have melee deal more damage up close or have melee take reduced damage from mobs (H.C has large range, impacts gunning vehicles, and deals more damage)

4. Is there more "end-game" content being planned? I mean raid bosses, solo content, challenging objectives, content beyond pvp.

5. Will dual logging ever be possible? (If it is, do share how)

NeoCast Radio is online now and DJ Blackmaze is streaming live from Club Veronique in Pepper Park Sector 1.

The Interview with Trivaldi and Alduin starts in ~30 minutes at 19:00 BST / 20:00 CEST.

Tune in to NeoCast Stream and join us in the Club!
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Alright boys and girls, you can re-watch the entire broadcast via http://www.twitch.tv/m/285938.

You might want to skip ahead to 01:04:00 for the start of the interview.

EDIT: Mannnnn! Watching it back I can still acknowledge my voice volume is too soft. So sorry guys!

A huge thank you to everyone who tuned in!

If you missed any of it, you can watch/listen it back at www.twitch.tv/blackmazetv

A great big thank you Trivaldi and Alduin for answering the questions - We'll start thinking about the next one ... Soon(TM)...
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team

»A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Thanks so much for the interview. Was great to listen to guys. Don't know why blackmaze kept saying my questions were from Jbal though....was weird.

Oh god so sorry bud. I must have written it down wrong. Apologies! :X

Quote Originally Posted by Jabal View Post
    what about hacknet for making them more viable ??
    -missions on them ?
    -better drop (linked to hacknet of course) ??
    -what change you see and think about it ?

thanks
    i dont hear my questions about hacknet , you put jj dynomite question on my name and dont use my question ( and my name is Jabal , not Jbal )
    Pour vivre heureux vivons perchι !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast