Cool Official NeoCast Interview – Replay Now Available!

Hi Runners,

You can now listen to a recording of the interview with Alduin and I right here!

All the best,
    Your Neocron Support Team

#########################################

Hi Runners,

Next week Alduin and I will be joining BlackMaze on @NeoCastRadio, for the next Official Neocron Support Team interview! Previously we both took spot questions from the NeoCast audience, this time though we’d like to gather some questions from the wider community in advance!

As well as some random chit chat we’ll take the time to answer some of your questions. We hope this gives you an opportunity to answer any curiosities you have, regarding the future of Neocron and its operation by the Neocron Support Team.

Post your questions in this thread and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on air with BlackMaze of NeoCast Radio!

You have until Tuesday 22nd October to submit your questions in this thread. We’ll then be live on NeoCast Radio from 1900 BST / 2000 CEST on Wednesday 23rd October. As well as joining us via the NeoCast Stream, you can come along to Club Veronique in Pepper Park Sector 1 for the usual party atmosphere!

We look forward to reading your questions!

All the best,
    Your Neocron Support Team
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 24-10-13 at 10:35.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Looking forward to have you guys on and making an awesome party night!

Do the support team have an idea of what needs to be done before their work is finished? Is there a list of things you want to do and then you can say you've finished development work on Neocron 2 or is it a case of doing everything you can until you hit a wall where there's nothing more you can do? (This question is just about development and bug fixing, of course support would always continue if there's a sizeable enough population that demands it.)

Surely there are more questions and curiosities out in the community? This is your chance to get the insight on the future of Neocron so many of you have asked for over the last decade.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

I personally would like to hear Triv and Alduin go through some of the popular forum threads of late with the highest view/response count and give their own feedback, alot of these threads go completely unanswered by the dev team.

E.g.

Zone Line Whoring
    Server Population Concerns
    What would improve Neocron the most

My personal list of gripes:

Personally, I feel that there are currently only three heavily utilized leveling areas (let's be realistic) left in the game: Regants Legacy, Chaos Caves and El Farid. With this current demand for leveling areas at higher levels, and larger amounts of fighting over leveling areas, why has more time been spent on the Canyon Revamp than balancing of places like Graves and Swamp Caves which used to be staple end-game leveling alternatives.

Reflecting on the above, when do you intend to fix Swamp Caves and Graves (the monsters deal far too much damage)?

Why is there only one El Farid-style underground in the game, that current one is too crowded. We need more Desert City style undergrounds. Is it much effort to add another?

Additionally, what are you going to do with Village Storages and Wurm Tunnels to make people return to them? Those places have been fading into myth since NC2.

WoC:
    You can reach five level of WoC, but one is enough for the whole stuff (PA, weapons.. So far there are items for your class, except PA).
    What do you guys think about WoC? You planned some new items/stuff/missions (my PPU would love it)? (Maybe with ETA ;p)

Content (PvE):
    Any plans for new high level content (perhaps a reincarnation of DM)

NC Support Crew:
    How many ppl work with you, amazing, guys? Who is working on what?
    I guess there is a content-, balancing-, graphics team or something else?
    Would love to know the whole crew behind Neocron

Event / Storyline:
    Neocron needs a new President - I'm your man! When can I start?
    Seriously.. Is there anything else planned? Does It continue?

Others:
    Whats about Kirk? Does he still have anything to do with Neocron?
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Quote Originally Posted by LeoPump View Post
    Event / Storyline:
    Neocron needs a new President - I'm your man! When can I start?
    Seriously.. Is there anything else planned? Does It continue?
    This.

I haven't seen a news report for RP in ages. I started seeing some hopes for perhaps a cool event in the sewer, perhaps even a new place to level or some new game content which eluded to Biotech and the Main Sewer.

Alas, nothing has happened, except some mutant spawns in Plaza and no RP context to it whatsoever.
    Even when questioning the Event player, eluding to whether Biotech were behind the mass of mutants, he responded with something like "Who knows?". These RP guys you have are really flat, where is the imagination?

First thanks to all the people behind this game. From from the devs to the GMs and the players also.
    My Questions :
    Sparta tests will bring us lots of changes. Is there a possibility of free respec ?
    Also the damage-type weapon-modifiers will change ; again is there a possibility of unslotting weapons (thru a quest / NPC, with or without fees) ?

what about hacknet for making them more viable ??
    -missions on them ?
    -better drop (linked to hacknet of course) ??
    -what change you see and think about it ?

thanks
    Pour vivre heureux vivons perché !!

Will there be a WHITE lvl3 woc PA for PPU? Thats all I really wanna know.

Great further questions. Any more?
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

Non-Development Related:

What was/is your favorite type of class to play during non GM/Dev time?

What is your fondest memory of NC?

Development Related:

Will all of the drops to make trophies be working in the near future?

Is there any plan to bring back old/canceled items or mobs like the larent (sp) bot?

Outside of tweaking existing content what are new features that are being considered for the game?

Default Support by the community

Are there still plans to make donations possible ?

Has the possibility of an "Eingetragener Verein" in Germany been evaluated, to set up a charity organisation ?
    What was the conclusion of it?
    Will you be looking for a community member that could advise you or take care of setting up a charity organisation?

What do you guys think about the possibility of an Amazon wishlist (or several ones with different addresses) so that the community can pay for stuff too, e.g. for books on technical stuff that you need for programming or anything else.

Since you guys are paying for the servers and the data centre service plus the bandwith I think it would be good if the community could at least help somehow, and if it's only to get you books that you need for programming.

Regards

Awesome questions. Looking forward to send all your questions on to the support crew!

Quote Originally Posted by SilentEye View Post
    Awesome questions. Looking forward to send all your questions on to the support crew!
    Nice Maze
    Can or will you all post in the forum here? So the answers?
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast