Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Official NeoCast Interview – Replay Now Available!

Hi Runners,

You can now listen to a recording of the interview with Alduin and I right here!

All the best,
    Your Neocron Support Team

#########################################

Hi Runners,

Next week Alduin and I will be joining BlackMaze on @NeoCastRadio, for the next Official Neocron Support Team interview! Previously we both took spot questions from the NeoCast audience, this time though we’d like to gather some questions from the wider community in advance!

As well as some random chit chat we’ll take the time to answer some of your questions. We hope this gives you an opportunity to answer any curiosities you have, regarding the future of Neocron and its operation by the Neocron Support Team.

Post your questions in this thread and we’ll pick the best ones to answer on air with BlackMaze of NeoCast Radio!

You have until Tuesday 22nd October to submit your questions in this thread. We’ll then be live on NeoCast Radio from 1900 BST / 2000 CEST on Wednesday 23rd October. As well as joining us via the NeoCast Stream, you can come along to Club Veronique in Pepper Park Sector 1 for the usual party atmosphere!

We look forward to reading your questions!

All the best,
    Your Neocron Support Team
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 24-10-13 at 10:35.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT