Quote Originally Posted by Brammers View Post
    Opps - guilty as charged! Sorry forgot to open the GR after taking Jeriko on Sparta. Will open it when I can get home later (Or if any other Phoenix members are reading this and can get onto Sparta open it please!)
    Alright, I think I set it right.

made the new char , going to jeriko ... only fight area with dm and no doll at all , if things going like that i dont loose my time for doing test in impossible conditions.
    Pour vivre heureux vivons perché !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabal View Post
    made the new char , going to jeriko ... only fight area with dm and no doll at all , if things going like that i dont loose my time for doing test in impossible conditions.
    The NPCs are getting pushed through the OP walls. Check behind them to the SE of the OP. We are looking towards a solution.

If you cannot use them, then in the meantime, test against other runners or mobs. You can also check the per-hit damage of a weapon by looking on the info screen (though it needs to be loaded first).
    We are currently focused on TL scaling, so we are interested in the difference in damage proportions between different weapons of the same type, though the NPCs help, testing against any consistent target will be of use.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Preview of the current DPM model

Basically, this is the current model (on TITAN). I have tested hybrids and they are weakest. Droners and APUs haven't been discussed, and melee is getting better. The rest is about on par.
    Last edited by greatunknown; 18-10-13 at 23:12.

Melee is being improved. But going foward, the DPM curve should be more balanced and not favor spies/tanks so heavily, and promote melee/droners//Apus/hybrids (APU/PPU, MC/HC and HC PEs) more.
    Last edited by greatunknown; 18-10-13 at 23:14.

test char :
    spy PC: 195 , TC: 150 WEP: 125 ( fa and jeriko is fa i have the bonus)

nota : in all weapon tested the sheet give me more dammage than i do at the doll.
    weapons is not modded .

PULSE LASER PISTOL :

-tl 103 slasher : 147 per hit *3 ( for one shoot) freq : 147/min
    -tl92 : 139 per hit*3 , freq : 149
    -tl64 : 116 per hit*3 , freq: 150

PLASMA PISTOL :

-tl 100 judge : 153 per hit *2 , freq 212
    -tl 80 : 141 per hit *2 , freq 218
    -tl 68 : 131 per hit *2 , freq 218

LASER PISTOL :

-tl 105 beam of hell : 270 per hit , freq 81
    -tl 75 tangent epic : 184 per hit *2 , freq 120
    -tl 65 jordan spécial: 228 per hit , freq 75

RAYGUN :

-tl 108 last hope : 324 per hit ( at 5 meter aprox) freq : 72
    -tl 86 blacksun : 302 per hit ( at 5 meter aprox) freq : 80
    -tl 74 : 275 per hit ( at 5 m aprox) freq : 80

voila , for a first run.
    Last edited by Jabal; 18-10-13 at 23:21.

That's looking more like it (and the kind of reporting that we need at this stage).

Please test as many different weapon types as you can.

nota : in all weapon tested the sheet give me more dammage than i do at the doll.
    weapons is not modded .
    Yes. Other factors come into play before the base damage indicated on a weapon affects a mob or player, even with no resists. However the proportions should still be the same.

Edit:
    For those of you testing APU weapons; Remember that the degree of reticule closure affects damage. Full reticule lock tests are preferred (Ie, point blank, unmoving).
    Last edited by Bragi; 19-10-13 at 00:01.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

test char :
    spy , PC : 185 , TC : 140 , WEP : 125 ( not the same char because i cant use the tl 112 fusion with the LE one).

FUSION PISTOL ( dammage growing fast with some distance)

-tl 112 : 113 per hit *2 ( at 5 m aprox) freq 138
    -tl 83 : 98 per hit *2 ( at 5 m aprox) freq 149
    -tl 71 : 92 per hit *2 ( at 5 m aprox ) freq 150

( the doll go in the wall very fast , i cant made more test for now )
    Last edited by Jabal; 19-10-13 at 08:22.

Test Char:

Tank, MC: 203, WEP: 87, ATL: 100, AGL: 154

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqacvwe0vc...G%20Output.pdf

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

A suggestion for the issue of non-rares outdamaging rares (and keeping lower level rares viable), would it be easier to introduce a cap on non-rares and leave rares uncappable like they are now?

@Jap:
    Are those the Damage% values from the info screen or per-hit values from the test npc?

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet View Post
    A suggestion for the issue of non-rares outdamaging rares (and keeping lower level rares viable), would it be easier to introduce a cap on non-rares and leave rares uncappable like they are now?
    The problem then is that only one setup is viable/available for a given low TL weapon, rather than the possibility of variation in it's use. We would rather get all the weapons base performance correct first before any other actions.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

Can you boost damage on melee? Please?

Also get rid of the ath minus on melee power armour. It makes no sense.

1. We need speed

2. ATH goes towards the damage of melee weapons

3. No need for a 3 because 1 and 2 were so fookin' good
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

@ Bragi:

I tested it on the NPCs so it is the dmg per hit. The Freq is from the info Screen.

And here the next one.

Test Char:

Monk, PSU 218, APU: 200, FCS: 125, PSR: 50

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0k5aa5zpbv...G%20Output.pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfz2pjeiei...Output%202.pdf

The TL 70 Spell makes the most dmg of all. All tested on the NPCs again. Some Spells doesn't make any dmg on the NPCs but i can kill Dr. Frankenstein with it. In the first Picture you can see the list with the spells which doesn't make any dmg. The second one is without them, so that the curve is much better to see.

Hello every one.
    I'm not sure but using a simple curve for the increse of dpm with the tool lvl is a mistake.

The idea that using a tll 115 is harder than a tl 110 is only good when you are leveling the character. Once your capped this truth became false.
    Let see for exemple a spy using a Disruptor (115) and and a Healing light (110), what would be your poking template for using both of those weapon.
    Area MC5 Distance Projector, Special Forces CPU, Experimental Reflex booster V2.4, Wisdom of Ceres Silver Assassinationsuit and surely a dex golve like Machina Recycle Glove. This gave 119 DEX and is a good template for both weapons.
    You can also make the same with pistol combat that also works.

Another exemple with apu modules.
    Let's see. MC5, CCC, CAG3: 111 PSI (main skill) Do you think that APU modules from 101 to 110 (rare stuff) are more and more harder to use? As they require the same brain and glove poking template, I don't think so.

I coming to my idea, curve is not the solution, using the following graph should be a better way.

http://sdrv.ms/19ksU26

PS: You can see that rifle and apu are one the same graph, that doesn't mean that 100% DPM of rifle is the same absolute value than 100% DPM APU psi modules. Every weapon class would have a different DPM that's why I use percents.
    Hopping skydrive link works

Quote Originally Posted by Khorwin View Post
    I'm not sure but using a simple curve for the increse of dpm with the tool lvl is a mistake.
    yes. but. weapon damage is not (hasnt been, wont become) related to TL only. theres also your main combat skill (ie RC) and one or two secondary skills (like WEP, TC). the TL graph is just a start, a rough balancing. imho.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast